Feedback on private speech and drama classes

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

What are some of the factors that you are look for in English Speech and drama classes?

No votes
Content
No votes
Environment
No votes
Fees
No votes
Experience of teachers
100%
No votes
others
No votes

Total votes : 1

Feedback on private speech and drama classes

Postby KSParentandTeacher » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:08 am

I have an intention of starting English speech and drama classes in april (@ Kembangan area - 1 min walk from MRT) for N2, K1, K2, P1 and P2 students and would like to collect some feedback.

What are some of the factors that you are looking for when enrolling your kids for English Speech and drama classes (reputation, content, environment, fees, experience of teachers, location and etc) ? Feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

In terms of experience, I have been attending speech and drama since I was 6 years old and have taught at kindergartens and childcares as well as in various speech and drama companies like Graces Speech and drama Studio and Helen O'Grady. As such, I am able to provide a wide variety in terms of content and lesson plans.

My Qualifications are :
• Associate Diploma in Speech and Drama from Trinity Guildhall
• Degree in communication from University of Buffalo
• TESOL
• Certificate in Phonics and Phonetics
• Certificate in Child psychology

You can email me at stardrama123@gmail.com if you would like to find out more about the lesson details.

KSParentandTeacher
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Tuition & Enrichment