All About Chinese Tuition

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules
Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.
harimau2
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: All About Chinese Tuition

Post by harimau2 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:57 pm

Dear parents:

Recently my P1 tuition student got 100 in 3 exams for Hanyupinyin after 6 times of tuition, i.e. 9 hours! He scored 0 when I first taught him. His parents also got letter from his school teacher to thank them for their support. Hahaha, their parents don't know Pinyin at all!

Hanyupinyin is the foundation of Chinese language. Learning Chinese characters and words will become easy once your child master hanyupinyin. It is also a part of PSLE. However, there is not enough time to master it in P1 in school due to time limit. Don't let your child lose at the beginning line, esp. when other classmates have learned it before P1!

汉语拼音是中文的基础,一旦孩子掌握了汉语拼音,学习汉字和词语就变得得心应手。拼音也是小六会考考题的一部分。但是,以笔者多年教小一的经验,小一学生仅靠在学校的时间,基本上不可能完全掌握拼音。所以,不要让你的宝贝输在起跑线上!因为,其他的孩子已经在上学前就已经掌握拼音了!

Oral exam and composition is more and more important in PSLE. They take up 45% of total marks! If your child master these two, they will sure get good scores. Due to the big school class size, there is little chance for your child to get individual guidance. Here, focus guidance and practice will help your child improve these two parts greatly and rapidly.

口试和作文在小六会考中越来越重要。现在,两项已经占了总分的45%!如果你的孩子学好了这两项,要取得高分就是举手之劳!但是,由于班级人数众多,你的孩子很难得到个别指导。通过老师的专业辅导,孩子的口试和作文将会很快提高!

About the teacher:
Primary school Chinese teacher, 6 years teaching, have plenty of experience teaching various levels. Familiar with exam formats, contents and marking criteria. Have lots of resources.
Bachelor and Master Degree from Peking University (Beida), the best university in China
Postgraduate diploma in education (major in Chinese language) from NIE.
Bilingual, caring, patient and commitment.
Will provide detailed notes every time, including what we learn, methods, skills, tips, area for improvement, homework etc. It is very useful for parents to know the situation of kids and follow up.

Individual or small group class Chinese tuition from P1 to P6. Hanyupinyin, reading comprehension, oral, composition etc. Chinese language tuition for adults is available too.
Lessons can be conducted at teacher's home opposite Choa Chu Kang Mrt, LRT, and bus interchange. There are shopping mall, library, foodcourts and a large park with many facilities for kids.

Hurry, limited seats! sms NOW! 9631 8756

peppi
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by peppi » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:33 pm

I am an experienced full time tutor with master degree. I have 6 years teaching experience. I am very familiar with MOE syllabus and exam format. I am able to interact well with kids & guide them to work hard and improve in their results. I am bilingual and can explain in English when necessary. I am offering 1-1 and small group Chinese tuition for K1 - Sec4 at Tampines St 82. I teach both Chinese and Higher Chinese. Can travel around the east area.

I am a patient and committed tutor with proven track record. I have students from Maha Bodhi, Poi Ching, CHIJ(Katong), St Hilda, Tampines, Gong Shang, Changkat, Red Swastika, Jun Yuan, SCG, TKGS, Anglican High, etc. I also have students from international school. All they have made significant improvement in their results.

Limited time slots are available. Please do not hesitate to contact Grace at 96757271 to secure your place.

rachelzhang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by rachelzhang » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:05 pm

Hi Dear Parents
We are current and ex- school teacher, reliable and more than ten Years of experience to teach English ,Chinese ,Mathematical and Science.
Our venue just moved from shophouses to my house(Near Mountbatten MRT ), So that It makes us more reasonable fees. We hope that can help more kids who wants to learn.
We offer 1 to 1 private tuition to our nearby area , and group tuition class in my house.
There are only Less than 4 students in a class. Own group will get discount.
We promise all tuition are guarantee results.
Welcome SMS 98589260 or Leave a message in here

mathtuition88
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Total Likes:16

Post by mathtuition88 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:59 pm

Chinese Tuition: http://chinesetuition88.com/

Chinese Tuition Singapore
新加坡华文补习老师
Tutor: Ms Gao (高老师)
Ms Gao is a patient tutor, and also effectively bilingual in both Chinese and English.
A native speaker of Mandarin, she speaks clearly with perfect accent and pronunciation. She is also well-versed in Chinese history, idioms and proverbs. Familiar with the Singapore syllabus, including Composition (作文) and Comprehension (阅读理解) which many students are weak at.
Ms Gao is able to teach Chinese at the Primary and Secondary school level. She will teach in an exam-oriented style, but will also try her best to make the lesson interesting for the student.
Experience: Tutored Singaporean students in Normal / Higher Chinese at the Primary and Secondary levels.

HP: 98348087
Email: chinesetuition88@gmail.com
(Preferably looking for students staying in the West/Central side of Singapore)

Letkhoo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Letkhoo » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:22 am

Hi, my son is in P4 this year. He hates chinese and wants to give up and his foundation is very weak. Need help desperately. Does anyone have a home Tuitor to recommend, full time home Tuitor, someone patient and engaging and encouraging. Please pm me. I live in Punggol.

Puzz...zzle
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Puzz...zzle » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:58 pm

Any recommendation for SEC HCL Chinese tuition? THanks

peppi
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by peppi » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:49 pm

I am an experienced full time tutor with master degree. I have 7 years teaching experience. I am a native speaker of Mandarin. Can speak clearly with perfect accent and pronunciation. I am very familiar with MOE syllabus and exam format. I am able to interact well with kids & guide them to work hard and improve in their results. I am bilingual and can explain in English when necessary. I am offering 1-1 and small group Chinese tuition for K1 - Sec4 at Tampines St 82. I teach both Chinese and Higher Chinese. Can travel around the east area.

I am a patient and committed tutor with proven track record. I have taught students from Maha Bodhi, Poi Ching, CHIJ(Katong), St Hilda, Tampines, Gong Shang, Changkat, Red Swastika, Jun Yuan, SCG, TKGS, Anglican High, Hai Sing Catholic, etc. I also have students from international school. All they have made significant improvement in their results.

Limited time slots are available. Please do not hesitate to contact Grace at 96757271 to secure your place.

flagfly
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by flagfly » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:12 pm

test
Last edited by flagfly on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wisdomstar
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Wisdomstar » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:32 pm

Wisdomstar Tuition Agency is a registered tuition agency in Singapore that provides reliable and professional home tutors to parents and students for all subjects, levels and locations.

Why choose us?
• Our agency is run by a team of committed educators who are ready to serve you.
• We source for the best tutors around town and match them to parents and students. It is 100% free – you only pay for the lessons received. No matter what your budget is, we have the right tutor for you.
• A wide selection of reliable, part-time tutors, full-time tutors and MOE current and ex-school teachers

At Wisdomstar Tuition Agency, interested tutors could register for tuition assignments and parents could tap on our pool of tutors for tuition solutions to their kids.

We also have Chinese tuition groups specially catered for Primary 1 to Primary 6 students.

Benefits of our tuition groups:
• Ex-school teacher
• Tutor has over 10 years teaching experience in primary schools
• 2-3 students a class
• Free teaching materials
• Follows latest MOE syllabus
• Reasonable fees ($35/lesson onwards)

Location: Blk 296 Choa Chu Kang Ave 2 (few bus stops from Choa Chu Kang MRT Station)

Please refer to our website: http://wisdomstartuition.com.sg/ for more information.

Hotline: 91269780 or email us at wisdomstarlc@gmail.com

agate
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by agate » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:39 am

Dear Parents,

Do you want to improve your child's Chinese score? Do you want to increase your child's interest to learn Chinese, especially reading Chinese story books?

I am a Chinese teacher with professional certificate. I have been teaching Chinese for many years. I can help improve your kid's score in oral, comprehension and composition. I can also customise my teaching to your child's specific weak areas. Most importantly, I would also help your kid love reading Chinese books, as interest is the best teacher. Interested parents can contact me for a trial lesson. My contact number is 66850583/94672366(only in punggol).

你想提高孩子学习华文的兴趣吗?你想提高孩子的华文阅读能力吗?

本人拥有汉语言文学专业证书,从事华文补习多年,可以为您的孩子提供一对一针对性指导,从口试,阅读理解,写作各方面提高孩子的华文成绩。如有兴趣,可试一节课,欢迎咨询!电话66850583/94672366 (限榜鹅地区Punggol area)

:thankyou:
Last edited by agate on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.