All About Chinese Tuition

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules
Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.
rachelzhang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: All About Chinese Tuition

Post by rachelzhang » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:02 pm

Hi Dear Parents
We are current and ex- school teacher, reliable and more than ten Years of experience to teach English ,Chinese ,Mathematical and Science.
Our venue just moved from shophouses to my house(#11 Pine Close , Near Mountbatten MRT ), So that can reduce costs, and also conducive to the students.
Our quality has not declined, but tuition fee from $30/hr down to $15/hr now. We hope that can help more kids who wants to learn.
There are only Less than 4 students in a class. Own group will get discount.
We also offer 1 to 1 private tuition to our nearby area.
We promise all tuition are guarantee results.
welcome SMS 98589260 or Leave a message in here

LuluSingapore
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by LuluSingapore » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Hello,

If you are looking for convenient, affordable and efficient English or Chinese tuitions, you should have a look at VivaLing's new offer! VivaLing proposes one-to-one and very small groups (max 3 kids) tuitions for Primary students. You can currently have a -25% discount ($291 for 1 term) on P1, P2 and P3 Chinese and English Program. Free Trial Lesson!
Have a look at www.vivaling.com/singapore-program

Kids and parents love us:
" I am glad that Eason was given the great opportunity to try the very different and interesting learning experience. For both English and Chinese Language lessons, Eason was exposed to a wide variety of learning method and exercises. I can see that he enjoyed the lessons very much and always looking forward to next lesson." Angie, Eason's mother

"My daughter was absolutely delighted when the small group lessons were launched and she had the opportunity to have online lessons with her good friends! I could always hear much laughter and squeals of delight from her during the lessons, clear evidence that she was just having a marvelous time! They also loved competing with one another in games. Despite that, I saw that the lessons were still solid teaching and the kids learned a lot from them. That is probably the best way to learn!" Gilian, Grace's mother -

msmui.tuition
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by msmui.tuition » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Dear Parents,

I'm an ex-Primary School teacher with 7 years of teaching experience in the Chinese Language. I left School June 2015 and is now currently teaching full-time Chinese Tuition for Primary 1 to Secondary 2 Students.

During my tenure at Primary School. I was given the opportunity to teach the academically weakest cohort of Primary 6 Standard Chinese classes every year as I'm always able to push up their grades and achieve 100% passes and 94.5% As on average for their PSLE. As a full-time MOE teacher, I had adequate experiences in teaching Primary 1 to 5 including Higher Chinese as well.

Average Primary 5 Standard Chinese Grades (Before I took over the class)
  • A* [abv 91] - 0%
    A [75 - 90] - 0%
    B [60 - 74] - 28.5% **Almost 100% in low-B range (60-65)
    C [50 - 59] - 62.0%
    D [35 - 49] - 8.5%
    E/U [0 - 34] - 0%
Average Primary 6 PSLE Standard Chinese Grades
  • A* [Abv 91] - 0.75%
    A [75 - 90] - 94.5%
    B [60 - 74] - 4.0%
    C [50 - 59] - 0.75%
    D [35 - 49] - 0%
    E/U [0 - 34] - 0%
    ***The above tables shows how I were able to bring the weaker cohort of classes (0% As, 62% Cs) into scoring an average of (94.5% As, 0.75%Cs) for PSLE during my time teaching in Primary School.
Currently, as full-time Chinese tutor, I have 20 students under my care, with a few of them from Nanyang Pri, Raffles Girls, St Nicholas Girls. Previously I've taught students from many schools including Rosyth, Ai Tong, Rulang and Singapore Chinese Girls School and they have all produced consistently good results.

I'm very familiar with the current school syllabus and PSLE exam format. Most common problems students face are with Comprehension and Composition Writing but under my guidance, they will start to be able to analyse, reply and write from a teacher's marking perspective and thus easily score.

My style of teaching is result-driven yet engaging and humorous. I build up good rapport with my students while imparting them the knowledge of acing their exams. I take immense pride and joy in teaching and I'd like you to entrust your child to me.

If you think I'm the suitable teacher for your child or if you just need some advice on PSLE Chinese, please call me (or text me if I'm unable to pick up your call during my lessons) at

Ms Mui, 魏老师 @ 8723 1105

and let's work out something for your child with you.

Do check out my thread below for more info and student/parent testimonials
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... 85&t=84340

rachelzhang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by rachelzhang » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi Dear Parents
We are current and ex- school teacher, reliable and more than ten Years of experience to teach English ,Chinese ,Mathematical and Science.
Our venue just moved from shophouses to my house(Near Mountbatten MRT ), So that It makes us more reasonable fees. We hope that can help more kids who wants to learn.
We offer 1 to 1 private tuition to our nearby area , and group tuition class in my house.
Welcome SMS 98589260 or Leave a message in here

heaven123
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by heaven123 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:41 am

Hi

i'm looking for an experienced chinese tutor to teach my P2 child. Should be familiar with the new chinese syllabus and able to strengthen the foundation of my child, and stimulate child interest in learning chinese.

Location at holland drive on weekdays afternoon. Pls PM me with details of experience and charges if keen.

thank you for reading

heaven123
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by heaven123 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:43 am

Hi

i'm looking for an experienced chinese tutor to teach my P2 child. Should be familiar with the new chinese syllabus and able to strengthen the foundation of my child, and stimulate child interest in learning chinese.

Location at holland drive on weekdays afternoon. Pls PM me with details of experience and charges if keen.

thank you for reading

PriorityTuition
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by PriorityTuition » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:42 pm

Led by a team of experienced ex-school teachers & full-time tutors, Priority Tuition strives to be the BEST Tuition Agency in Singapore. We take pride in making it our NO.1 priority to match the most suitable tutors to cater to your child's specific needs and learning pace.

We have a ready database of certified tutors from MOE/NIE trained school teachers to full-time tutors, undergraduates and graduates from NUS/NTU/SMU. All our tutors go through a stringent selection process by us before we entrust your child to them.

To further realise our vision, we go to the extent of gathering feedback from parents and tutors periodically to access tutor's performance and qualities.

Help your child improve his/her results now!

Call us at 8723 1114 today or send your enquiries to enquiry@prioritytuition.com.sg

msmui.tuition
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by msmui.tuition » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:50 am

Dear Parents,

I'm an ex-Primary School teacher with 7 years of teaching experience in the Chinese Language. I left School June 2015 and is now currently teaching full-time Chinese Tuition for Primary 1 to Secondary 2 Students.

During my tenure at Primary School. I was given the opportunity to teach the academically weakest cohort of Primary 6 Standard Chinese classes every year as I'm always able to push up their grades and achieve 100% passes and 94.5% As on average for their PSLE. As a full-time MOE teacher, I had adequate experiences in teaching Primary 1 to 5 including Higher Chinese as well.

Average Primary 5 Standard Chinese Grades (Before I took over the class)
  • A* [abv 91] - 0%
    A [75 - 90] - 0%
    B [60 - 74] - 28.5% **Almost 100% in low-B range (60-65)
    C [50 - 59] - 62.0%
    D [35 - 49] - 8.5%
    E/U [0 - 34] - 0%
Average Primary 6 PSLE Standard Chinese Grades
  • A* [Abv 91] - 0.75%
    A [75 - 90] - 94.5%
    B [60 - 74] - 4.0%
    C [50 - 59] - 0.75%
    D [35 - 49] - 0%
    E/U [0 - 34] - 0%
    ***The above tables shows how I were able to bring the weaker cohort of classes (0% As, 62% Cs) into scoring an average of (94.5% As, 0.75%Cs) for PSLE during my time teaching in Primary School.
Currently, as full-time Chinese tutor, I have 20 students under my care, with a few of them from Nanyang Pri, Raffles Girls, St Nicholas Girls. Previously I've taught students from many schools including Rosyth, Ai Tong, Rulang and Singapore Chinese Girls School and they have all produced consistently good results.

I'm very familiar with the current school syllabus and PSLE exam format. Most common problems students face are with Comprehension and Composition Writing but under my guidance, they will start to be able to analyse, reply and write from a teacher's marking perspective and thus easily score.

My style of teaching is result-driven yet engaging and humorous. I build up good rapport with my students while imparting them the knowledge of acing their exams. I take immense pride and joy in teaching and I'd like you to entrust your child to me.

If you think I'm the suitable teacher for your child or if you just need some advice on PSLE Chinese, please call me (or text me if I'm unable to pick up your call during my lessons) at

Ms Mui, 魏老师 @ 8723 1105

and let's work out something for your child with you.

Do check out my thread below for more info and student/parent testimonials
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... 85&t=84340

cherguo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by cherguo » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:25 pm

Dear parents,

If you are looking for a Chinese tutor for your child, I am offering Chinese tuition for kids from K1 to Secondary 4 in the West side. Contact me at 8719 7200 for more information

rachelzhang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by rachelzhang » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:29 pm

Hi Dear Parents
Our venue just moved from shophouses to my house( Near Mountbatten MRT ), So that can reduce costs, and also conducive to the students.
Our quality has not declined, but tuition fee from $30/hr down to $15/hr now. We hope that can help more kids who wants to learn.
We also offer 1 to 1 private tuition to our nearby area.
welcome contact 98589260

rachelzhang