All About Chinese Tuition

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules
Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.
Wisdomstar
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: All About Chinese Tuition

Post by Wisdomstar » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:25 am

Wisdomstar Tuition Agency is a registered tuition agency in Singapore that provides reliable and professional home tutors to parents and students for all subjects, levels and locations.

Why choose us?
• Our agency is run by a team of committed educators who are ready to serve you.
• We source for the best tutors around town and match them to parents and students. It is 100% free – you only pay for the lessons received. No matter what your budget is, we have the right tutor for you.
• A wide selection of reliable, part-time tutors, full-time tutors and MOE current and ex-school teachers

At Wisdomstar Tuition Agency, interested tutors could register for tuition assignments and parents could tap on our pool of tutors for tuition solutions to their kids.

We also have Chinese tuition groups specially catered for Primary 1 to Primary 6 students.

Benefits of our tuition groups:
• Ex-school teacher
• Tutor has over 10 years teaching experience in primary schools
• 2-3 students a class
• Free teaching materials
• Follows latest MOE syllabus
• Reasonable fees ($35/lesson onwards)

Location: Blk 296 Choa Chu Kang Ave 2 (few bus stops from Choa Chu Kang MRT Station)

Please refer to our website: http://wisdomstartuition.com.sg/ for more information.

Hotline: 91269780 or email us at wisdomstarlc@gmail.com

LEADERS TUITION
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by LEADERS TUITION » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:54 pm

Code: LT60821
Subject: Pri 2 Chinese
Frequency: 1 x 1.5 hrs per week
Timing: Wednesday afternoon
Rate: $25/hr
Remarks: Prefers female experienced full time tutor who is familiar with pri sch Chinese syllabus.

If keen, please WHATSAPP in the following format to 96225265 (LEADERS TUITION)
Code: LT60821
Full name:
Timing:
Rate:
Yrs of exp.:
Current occupation:
Grades & Sch of current/ex students:
Teaching style for Chinese:

Visit http://leaderstuition.strikingly.com/ other assignments

sunnyz
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by sunnyz » Sun May 15, 2016 10:59 am

Ministry of tutors provides quality and affordable tutoring services for students from Primary Schools to Junior Colleges!

Most importantly, we also provide continuous support beyond tutoring hours!

Visit the web to find out more!

www.ministryoftutors.com

snowcloud
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by snowcloud » Mon May 30, 2016 2:08 pm

June Holiday PSLE Chinese program

Venue: Hougang Ave 8
Date: 20th, 21st, 23rd and 24th June
Duration:10 am to 12.30 pm
Course outline:
covering P4 to P6 selected vocab words
answering techniques for paper 2
Composition

Brief intro of myself:

full time local chinese language tutor teaching both at student's home and at centre
BA in Chinese Language and Literature
more than 25 yrs of tutoring experience

Interested parents, do feel free to contact me via SMS or whatsApp 81009967 for more info or arrangement for registration.

Thank you!

Wu laoshi

Jennifer123
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Jennifer123 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:32 pm

Recommending a reliable and devoted chinese tutor based in Bugis. Child had previously tried out numerous tuition centres but did not experience much improvement in grades. Class size is small and lessons are very well-planned out and organized. Includes teaching the kids (primary-secondary) about various essay types and techniques for each type, as well as useful tips for comprehension and summary. Child's higher chinese grades has improve from B to A1 by attending this tuition. The tuition centre is located at Bugis Cube #04-19 and the tutor's (Han Lao Shi) hp no. is 92373067. I highly recommend to give it a try.

cathryntan
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re:

Post by cathryntan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:38 pm

super_dad wrote:Anyone knows of any useful website for sourcing for tuition?
Maybe you can go to http://chinesetuition.blogspot.sg/ :rahrah:
There are many.

孙子SunZi Tuition
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by 孙子SunZi Tuition » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:40 pm

[youtube=]https://youtu.be/ShX33c3XWyI[/youtube]

Official Website: http://sunzituition.com/

I am Sun laoshi, and I am a full-time Chinese Language tutor in Singapore.I seek to enrich and develop my student's interest in the most important language of the 21st Century.I want to help my students master Chinese so that they can open more doors in future. I am effectively bilingual, and an all-rounder tutor, going deep in researching on the history and philosophy of China.
I am also a Master Calligrapher, I teach Chinese Calligraphy and Chinese Penmanship to let students find Chinese characters fun and easy to learn. These lessons will be classified under drawing and painting category as listed.
I discourage rote learning and boring drills and practices, which only make students dislike the subject and dread attending Chinese lessons.I incorporate powerful tools like Mnemonics to help his students learn Chinese faster and more effectively.
Chinese lessons are no more boring with me!!
大家好,我是孙老师,本人在新加坡提供一对一中文家教补习,寻求即有效又有趣的教学方式提升您孩子的中文考试成绩与口语水平。中文是21世纪最重要的语言,本人也希望提高您孩子学习中文的兴趣。

Meet Tutor Sun Zi

Tutor Sun Zi (孙子)is an effectively bilingual all-rounder tutor, going deep in researching on the history and philosophy of Chinese.

He is also a Master Calligrapher able to teach penmanship and calligraphy to let students find Chinese characters fun and easy to learn. Sun Zi discourages rote learning and boring drills and practices, which only make students dislike the subject and dread attending Chinese lessons.

Sun Zi's Goal

"I want to help my students master Chinese so that they can open more doors in future."

Tutor Sun Zi's
5 Principles of Learning Chinese

1.: 中文将主导世界  
Chinese/Mandarin will be the new International Language and domininant Lingua Franca of the world

2. 写汉字就如画画一样简单有趣好玩
Writing Chinese Characters is just as fun and easy as drawing

3.汉字由象形字演变而来,是世界上最美观,最有文化艺术价值的文字
Chinese chraracters evolved from pictograms, they are the most aesthetically pleasing written form with the highest cultural and artistic value

4. 中文是开启博大精深的中华文明之钥匙
Chinese Language is the key to opening the door to understanding the profound and Great Chinese Culture

5. 学而时习之,不亦乐乎
Learning is one of the greatest enjoyments in Life

Why do so many students in Singapore these days have problems learning Chinese?

There are a few reasons for this! First of all, Chinese is one of the most difficult languages to learn, especially when the environment is not conducive to learn the language.

Second, many children find learning Chinese boring and irrelevant to their lives especially when the main language, English, is so ubiquitously used everywhere.

Introducing A Unique Way to Learn Chinese

Mnemonics is a great way to learn Chinese, using images to simulate retention of Chinese words into memory.

The example below consists of 8 different words with illustrations correlating to the meaning of the character.

Tutor Sun Zi incorporates powerful tools like Mnemonics to help his students learn Chinese faster and more effectively.

Tapping on the rich History of Chinese Characters is one of the ways students can easily learn Chinese by associating Chinese characters with their literal meaning.

Do log on to Official website http://sunzituition.com/ for more info

joykidslove
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by joykidslove » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:19 pm

Dear parent,

I am an ex-MOE Chinese teacher who is now a full-time tutor based in Western Singapore.
If your child needs help in CL/HCL academic work, or would like to improve his/her writing skills, feel free to contact me.
For enquiries, kindly sms 97736090 or email kudos.to.chinese@gmail.com
Please DO NOT use PM via the forum. Thank you.
(~Mrs Yap~)

- more than 10 year experience in JC, independent and MOE Schools
- vast experience in coaching CL/ HCL students
- able to cater to students' needs with small class size
- differentiated in-house notes and tailored worksheets
- bilingual guidance for weaker students
- exam skills-oriented programme
- closed aligned with latest SEAB exam format(including video oral discussion)

Wesim
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Wesim » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Looking for an experienced Chinese tutor willing to travel to Sembawang area, to teach a P3 student.

thewritetutor
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by thewritetutor » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:04 am

Dear parents, I'm an experienced bilingual male tutor with more than 10 years of experience teaching students in the Chinese language! I teach both locals and foreigners with students coming from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia, India, Australia, South Korea, US, etc. I am also an international school teacher and am familiar with both MOE and international syllabus.

I believe in sustaining kids' interest in language learning from young and am adept in using effective engaging methods, including using MUSIC as a tool to engage. I also create my own worksheets, notes, and learning materials, together with interesting games to keep learning fun and exciting!

I come from a strong writing background as a published writer in magazines/advertising and branding/blogs and online media, thus I know how to help develop a personal writing style through creative writing practices.

What I cover:

Hanyu pinyin
Characters and strokes
Basic word recognition
Sentence formation
Word differentiation
Composition writing
Song appreciation - NEW
Storytelling - NEW
Speech and drama - NEW
and many more!

Adults' conversational mandarin courses are also available!

For more information, do visit our website at http://www.ansonsbilingualclassroom.com or like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ansonsbilingualclassroom for updates! :smile: :smile: :smile: :rahrah:

Group tuition can be done at YOUR home, or at a classroom in Bukit Timah (fully air-conditioned with classroom equipment - whiteboard, projector, etc). Group lessons will commence if there are TWO students or more. (Form your own group to receive special fees discounts!)

Otherwise, 1 to 1 lessons are conducted in the West/Central/North areas. Other areas may be considered.

For fees/enquiries, please sms/whatsapp/call me at 97887232. Thank you! :smile: