All About Chinese Tuition

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules
Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.
thewritetutor
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: All About Chinese Tuition

Post by thewritetutor » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Dear parents, do check out this interview article where I talk about my thoughts on the tuition industry, Chinese learning, and why I love using music as a tool. Comments are welcomed! :)

https://wongtutor.com/singapore/tuition ... -anson-ong

mathtuition88
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Total Likes:16

Post by mathtuition88 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:18 pm

Chinese Tuition Singapore
新加坡华文补习老师

Tutor: Ms Gao (高老师)

Ms Gao is a patient tutor, and also effectively bilingual in both Chinese and English.

A native speaker of Mandarin, she speaks clearly with perfect accent and pronunciation. She is also well-versed in Chinese history, idioms and proverbs.

Ms Gao is able to teach Chinese at the Primary and Secondary school level. She will teach in an exam-oriented style, but will also try her best to make the lesson interesting for the student.

Ms Gao graduated from Huaqiao University, which is founded by late Chinese premier Zhou Enlai.

HP: 98348087

Email: chinesetuition88@gmail.com
(Preferably looking for students staying in the West side of Singapore)

peppi
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by peppi » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:03 am

I am an experienced full time tutor with master degree. I have 6 years teaching experience. I am very familiar with MOE syllabus and exam format. I am able to interact well with kids & guide them to work hard and improve in their results. I am bilingual and can explain in English when necessary. I am offering 1-1 and small group Chinese tuition for K1 - Sec4 at Tampines St 82. I teach both Chinese and Higher Chinese. Can travel around the east area.

I am a patient and committed tutor with proven track record. I have students from Maha Bodhi, Poi Ching, CHIJ(Katong), St Hilda, Tampines, Gong Shang, Changkat, Red Swastika, Jun Yuan, SCG, TKGS, Anglican High, etc. I also have students from international school. All they have made significant improvement in their results.

Limited time slots are available. Please do not hesitate to contact Grace at 96757271 to secure your place.

mathtuition88
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Total Likes:16

Post by mathtuition88 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:10 pm

Chinese Tuition for Secondary Level: http://www.chinesetuition88.com

Looking for students (one-to-one tuition) at Secondary Level.

Preferably living in West area: Jurong/Clementi/Boon Lay. Central locations (near MRT) also acceptable.

Taking in just 3 more students, while time slots are available!

http://www.chinesetuition88.com

HP: 98348087
Email: chinesetuition88@gmail.com

rachelzhang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by rachelzhang » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:20 pm

looking for students in Central areas
Chinese Tuition for all Level
ex-MOE Chinese teacher
more than 15 years experience
CL/HCL academic work and writing skills
1 to 1 or small group lessons
中部或东北部 华文补习:教授语文应用,理解和作文技巧
各年级1-1 或小组
特别招收12月假期华文理解及作文提高班
For enquiries, kindly sms to Rachel 98589260 or email: qz4tuitionclass@gmail.com

peppi
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by peppi » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:10 pm

I am an experienced full time tutor with master degree. I have 7 years teaching experience. I am a native speaker of Mandarin. Can speak clearly with perfect accent and pronunciation. I am very familiar with MOE syllabus and exam format. I am able to interact well with kids & guide them to work hard and improve in their results. I am bilingual and can explain in English when necessary. I am offering 1-1 and small group Chinese tuition for K1 - Sec4 at Tampines St 82. I teach both Chinese and Higher Chinese. Can travel around the area.

I am a patient and committed tutor with proven track record. I have taught students from Maha Bodhi, Poi Ching, CHIJ(Katong), St Hilda, Tampines, Gong Shang, Changkat, Red Swastika, Jun Yuan, SCG, TKGS, Anglican High, Hai Sing Catholic, etc. I also have students from international school. All they have made significant improvement in their results.

Limited time slots are available. Please do not hesitate to contact Mdm Li at 96757271 to secure your place.

fuyutsuki
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by fuyutsuki » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:07 pm

Wisdomstar Tuition Agency is a registered tuition agency in Singapore that provides reliable and professional home tutors to parents and students for all subjects, levels and locations.

Why choose us?
•Our agency is run by a team of committed educators who are ready to serve you.
•A wide selection of reliable, part-time tutors, full-time tutors and MOE current and ex-school teachers
•No agency fee – parents only pay for the lessons received. No matter what your budget is, we have the right tutor for you.

At Wisdomstar Tuition Agency, interested tutors could register for tuition assignments and parents could tap on our pool of tutors for tuition solutions to their kids.

We also have Chinese tuition groups specially catered for Primary 1 to Primary 6 students.

Benefits of our tuition groups:
•Tutor has over 10 years teaching experience in primary schools
•Maximum 4 students a class
•Free teaching materials
•Follows latest MOE syllabus
•Reasonable fees ($40/lesson onwards)

Location: Blk 296 Choa Chu Kang Ave 2 (few bus stops from Choa Chu Kang MRT Station)

Limited classes, please register early!

For more information, please visit our website: http://www.wisdomstartuition.com.sg

Hotline: 91269780 or email us at wisdomstarlc@gmail.com

fuyutsuki
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by fuyutsuki » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:58 am

Wisdomstar Tuition Agency is a registered tuition agency in Singapore that provides reliable and professional home tutors to parents and students for all subjects, levels and locations.

Why choose us?
•A wide selection of reliable, part-time tutors, full-time tutors and MOE current and ex-school teachers
•No agency fee – parents only pay for the lessons received. No matter what your budget is, we have the right tutor for you.

At Wisdomstar Tuition Agency, interested tutors could register for tuition assignments and parents could tap on our pool of tutors for tuition solutions to their kids.

We also have Chinese tuition groups specially catered for Primary 1 to Primary 6 students.

•Free teaching materials

Location: Blk 296 Choa Chu Kang Ave 2 (few bus stops from Choa Chu Kang MRT Station)

For more information, please visit our website: http://www.wisdomstartuition.com.sg

mindworkstuition
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by mindworkstuition » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:13 am

Mindworks Tuition is one of the leading tuition agencies in Singapore. It has a database of more than 10,000 home tutors, ranging from ex/current school teachers, full time tutors, part-time tutors, undergraduates and more.

We will give you the power to choose a tutor of your choice and help you get a tutor with no agency fee charged. Here is the way to get a home tutor of your choice :

1) Ask for a tutor by calling 85000358 or sending us your request at http://mindworkstuition.com/
2) We will contact you within 24 hours and look for what you needs
3) We will shortlist your preferred tutor and bring them to you

Visit our website at http://mindworkstuition.com/
Call 85000358 now to get your best tutor !

fuyutsuki
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by fuyutsuki » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:08 am

Why choose us?

•Free teaching materials