English Tuition @ Tampines St 86

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

English Tuition @ Tampines St 86

Postby talkingmaths » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Valerie and I am an English tutor with more than 10 years of experience, being well versed with MOE syllabus and the AEIS exam format for foreign students.

I am looking to conduct classes (no more than 5) as well as 1-to-1 tuition at my place (Tampines St 86; nearest MRT -Tampines).

My style is that of an engaging and personal one, where I will first get to know every student, their learning styles and areas of weaknesses and then customize my teaching methods and tools accordingly.

I believe in the potential and uniqueness of every child and my ultimate aim is always to help them cultivate the interest in English and love for reading because when that is in place, the child will be motivated to learn and the results will come inevitably.

Feel free to call/sms/whatsapp/email me at 97352214/ valtee_77@yahoo.com for a deeper discussion on the rates and timings or any queries which you have.

talkingmaths
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: English Tuition @ Tampines St 86

Postby thekueks » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:10 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Valerie and I am an English tutor with more than 10 years of experience, being well versed with MOE syllabus and the AEIS exam format for foreign students.

I am looking to conduct classes (no more than 5) as well as 1-to-1 tuition at my place (Tampines St 86; nearest MRT -Tampines).

My style is that of an engaging and personal one, where I will first get to know every student, their learning styles and areas of weaknesses and then customize my teaching methods and tools accordingly.

I believe in the potential and uniqueness of every child and my ultimate aim is always to help them cultivate the interest in English and love for reading because when that is in place, the child will be motivated to learn and the results will come inevitably.

Feel free to call/sms/whatsapp/email me at 97352214/ valtee_77@yahoo.com for a deeper discussion on the rates and timings or any queries which you have.

thekueks
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby thekueks » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Hi everyone,

thekueks
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby thekueks » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:19 am

Dear parents,

I am a firm believer in the potential and uniqueness of every child. Every child has the ability to do well, given the right environment and under the tutelage of someone who is willing to come alongside to guide and direct. My ultimate aim is always to help them cultivate the interest in English and love for reading because when that is in place, the child will be motivated to learn and the results will come inevitably.

thekueks
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby thekueks » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:49 am

Dear parents,

My name is Valerie and I am an English tutor with more than 10 years of experience, being well versed with MOE syllabus as well as the AEIS exam format for foreign students.

I am a firm believer in the potential and uniqueness of every child. Every child has the ability to do well, given the right environment and under the tutelage of someone who is willing to come alongside to guide and direct. My ultimate aim is always to help them cultivate the interest in English and love for reading because when that is in place, the child will be motivated to learn and the results will come inevitably.

thekueks
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby thekueks » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:37 am

Dear parents,

My name is Valerie and I am an English tutor with more than 10 years of experience. I was an ex teacher and currently teaches at the British Council. I am well versed with MOE syllabus as well as the AEIS exam format for foreign students.

thekueks
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby thekueks » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:21 pm

Dear parents,

My name is Valerie and I am an English tutor with more than 10 years of experience. I was an ex teacher and currently teaches at the British Council. I am well versed with MOE syllabus as well as the AEIS exam format for foreign students.

thekueks
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Experienced English Tutor @ Tampines St 86

Postby thekueks » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:48 pm

Dear parents,

I am looking to conduct classes (no more than 5) and 1-to-1 tuition at my place (Tampines St 86; nearest MRT -Tampines) for all academic levels.

I am a firm believer in the potential and uniqueness of every child. Every child has the ability to do well, given the right environment and under the tutelage of someone who is willing to come alongside to guide and direct. My ultimate aim is always to help them cultivate the interest in English and ultimately develop the love for reading because when that is in place, the child will be motivated to learn and the results will come inevitably.

Give me a ring at me at 97352214 or drop me an email at valtee_77@yahoo.com for a deeper discussion on the needs of your child.

thekueks
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby thekueks » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:53 am

Dear parents,

I am looking to conduct classes (no more than 5) and 1-to-1 tuition at my place (Tampines St 86; nearest MRT -Tampines) for all academic levels.

I am a firm believer in the potential and uniqueness of every child. Every child has the ability to do well, given the right environment and under the tutelage of someone who is willing to come alongside to guide and direct. My ultimate aim is always to help them cultivate the interest in English and ultimately develop the love for reading because when that is in place, the child will be motivated to learn and the results will come inevitably.

Give me a ring or drop me a message at 97352214 or an email at valtee_77@yahoo.com for a deeper discussion on the needs of your child.

thekueks
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Experienced English Tuitor @ Tampines St 86

Postby thekueks » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:28 pm

Dear parents,

Give me a ring or drop me a message at 97352214 or an email at valtee_77@yahoo.com for a deeper discussion on the needs of your child.

thekueks
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Tuition & Enrichment