RJC Graduate Secondary/JC English/GP/Humanities tution

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

RJC Graduate Secondary/JC English/GP/Humanities tution

Postby druid97 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:17 pm

RJC graduate here offering English/GP/Literature/History tuition at the secondary and JC level.

Relevant Results: All As for humanities in A levels (A for History, Literature, General Paper and Economics, so I feel quite confident in my ability in the humanities)

Brief description of my teaching philosophy: I tend to prefer teaching people the skills needed to score in the humanities (the essay and exam skills) rather than content. Everybody studies the same books, and have access to the same notes and contents, but what differentiates students is their skill level, their ability to mould and shape the content to their usage. Nevertheless, I do have relevant content archived from my time in RI/RJ that I would share with my students.

Preferred time & available timings: Saturday afternoon/evening

Rates: 35-40/HR

looking to mainly teach west side. Interested can message me at 85228036! Humanities tutor hard to come by - do consider me!

druid97
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Tuition & Enrichment