TUITION BY EX-RJC STUDENT/CURRENT MEDICAL STUDENT

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

TUITION BY EX-RJC STUDENT/CURRENT MEDICAL STUDENT

Postby Lot2Learn » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:58 pm

Hi parents!

I'm a medical student who offers tuition part-time. Prior to medical school, I was a student in RJC and attained straight As for my GCSE 'A' levels. Additionally, I was also placed on the dean's lists for Biology (top 1%), Maths (top 5%), Chemistry (top 2%) and Economics (top 4%) for my commendable performance in school examinations.

I am currently offering tuition for the following subjects:

Primary - English, Math, Science
Lower Secondary - English, Math, Science
Upper Secondary - English, Biology, Chemistry
JC - H1/H2 Biology
Piano - Beginner/Grade 1 to DipABRSM

Students will be exposed to a wide repertoire of exam questions and taught proper answering techniques during lessons.

Feel free to drop me a message at 91785243 if you're interested to find out more! :smile:

Lot2Learn
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: TUITION BY EX-RJC STUDENT/CURRENT MEDICAL STUDENT

Postby Lot2Learn » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:12 am

Feel free to drop me a message at 91785243 if you're interested to find out more! :smile:

Lot2Learn
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Tuition & Enrichment