FREE ENGLISH LESSONS @ AEC

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

FREE ENGLISH LESSONS @ AEC

Postby AEC Boosters » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:26 am

A big :thankyou: to all the parents here for the overwhelming support of my new classroom location at Upper East Coast!

As the existing classes are almost filled and with requests for more seats, I am now opening 6 NEW CLASSES for the 2017 Academic Year! :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:

TP*: Special slot allocated for the students who want or need extra practices on trial exam papers under my guidance at no extra costs.

Each class is strictly limited to 6 students and the classes (even the new ones) are filling up fast!

To further extend my gratitude to the parents here at Kiasu Parents, sign up now and quote "KIASU PARENTS" for TWO FREE LESSONS (worth up to $140) with No Obligations! :snuggles:

Visit me at http://www.augustenglishclasses.com, or give me a call at 9229 4813 for any enquiries! :salute:

AEC Boosters
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: FREE ENGLISH LESSONS @ AEC

Postby AEC Boosters » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Up for the week!

AEC Boosters
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Learniva » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:58 am

At Learniva, we strive to help you share your passion with others and we have created an extremely useful platform to help you search for classes and lessons instantly!

We are a marketplace that allows learners to discover and book classes by instructors or service providers. Learn anything from Martial Arts, Piano, French, Coding, Mind-Training, Tuition, etc.

Why Learniva (For Parents)

1) Enquire directly with tutors, learn more about them and find out about their unique offerings
2) Browse from over 8 categories pertaining to children's education to find the most suitable centre/tutor for your child
3) Read and contribute reviews of educational provides to make a more informed choice when engaging a service provider.

Why Learniva (For Partners)
Quick Listing - Get listed in 5 minutes. Provide some basic details about your classes and get listed right away.
Build Reputation - Get your business and name out there to thousands of potential learners.
No Fees - We do not charge any listing fees or commision. Your services will be listed for free in all the major search engines and web directories.

1) All Features - You are free to use all features of the platform. There is no limit to the number of classes you can list.
2) Direct Liaison - Get in direct contact with parents and potential students. You will be immediately notified of any enquiries or messages received about your classes.
3) We advertise for you! - Let us drive traffic to you and increase enrollment by reaching thousands of potential learners! List a variety of classes and we'll do the rest.

Visit us at http://www.learniva.com

Learniva
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby AEC Boosters » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:17 am

up

AEC Boosters
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby macateer » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:59 am