NUS Medicine Student offering Math and Science Tuition

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

NUS Medicine Student offering Math and Science Tuition

Postby travisq » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi reader!

I am a passionate and friendly tutor offering dedicated one-to-one tuition on the weekends. I am a second year undergraduate student in NUS studying Medicine, having completed my A levels recently in 2013.

I specialize in teaching mathematics, pure and combined sciences, from secondary one level up to the H2 level of the A-levels. Having mentored more than 20 students over a period of three and a half years, I have developed an exam-focused teaching approach which helps my student learn through practicing past-year papers from O and A levels. Most of my students have commented that this approach saves them a lot of time and effort in their hectic school life as it helps tease out only the essential information required for the examinations. Through my tutoring sessions, I will also clarify any doubts my students may have on concepts taught and then reinforce their learning through exam-level questions. More importantly, I provide practical advise to train my students to develop the skills to "study smart" drawing on my recent experience as a student.

Relevant qualifications (Certs presented upon request)

Singapore-GCE A Level
H2 Economics: A
H2 Mathematics: A
H2 Chemistry: A
H2 Physics: A

Singapore-GCE O Level
Physics: A1
Chemistry: A1
Biology: A1
Mathematics: A1
Additional Mathematics: A1
Combined Humanities (Geography): A1

There is no minimum commitment period; fees are collected on a per-lesson basis. This is to ensure that the student can attend a few lessons to determine if my teaching approach suits him/her well.

As demand has been stronger than expected, priority will be given to students who are available to have lessons in the west. Do contact me for available times!

Thank you and have a good day.

Travis

travisq
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: NUS Medicine Student offering Math and Science Tuition

Postby travisq » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Hi reader!

I am a passionate and friendly tutor offering dedicated one-to-one tuition on the weekends. I am a second year undergraduate student in NUS studying Medicine, having completed my A levels recently in 2013.

I specialize in teaching mathematics, pure and combined sciences, from secondary one level up to the H2 level of the A-levels. Having mentored more than 20 students over a period of three and a half years, I have developed an exam-focused teaching approach which helps my student learn through practicing past-year papers from O and A levels. Most of my students have commented that this approach saves them a lot of time and effort in their hectic school life as it helps tease out only the essential information required for the examinations. Through my tutoring sessions, I will also clarify any doubts my students may have on concepts taught and then reinforce their learning through exam-level questions. More importantly, I provide practical advise to train my students to develop the skills to "study smart" drawing on my recent experience as a student.

Relevant qualifications (Certs presented upon request)

Singapore-GCE A Level
H2 Economics: A
H2 Mathematics: A
H2 Chemistry: A
H2 Physics: A

Singapore-GCE O Level
Physics: A1
Chemistry: A1
Biology: A1
Mathematics: A1
Additional Mathematics: A1
Combined Humanities (Geography): A1

There is no minimum commitment period; fees are collected on a per-lesson basis. This is to ensure that the student can attend a few lessons to determine if my teaching approach suits him/her well.

As demand has been stronger than expected, priority will be given to students who are available to have lessons in the west. Do contact me for available times!

Thank you and have a good day.

Travis

travisq
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Tuition & Enrichment