Pinciples of Accounts Tuition by Full Time Tutor

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

Pinciples of Accounts Tuition by Full Time Tutor

Postby evol » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:07 pm

Taking POA for the first time? Did not do well for last year's POA exam? Looking to secure POA for the coming 2017 O levels? These are some of the most common reasons why students come to me for tuition.

Getting a tutor is easy, but one that knows the syllabus and is committed to tutoring the students is not that simple. Even though I am a tutor myself, I also engaged other tutors to help my studying kids at home. After all, I teach only POA.

Therefore, I understand why some students are reluctant to go for tuition, because from their past experiences, they feel that it is just a waste of time. But students who decided to take a shot at scoring for POA with me, have always told me that they are glad that they did.

I have taught POA in secondary schools, in learning centres, and am currently a home tutor. With 11 years into teaching POA, I have helped many students improve this subject and more importantly, to enjoy this subject.

As a full-time tutor, I am offering affordable and quality 1-to-1 tuition for students taking POA.

Lessons are held once a week, 1hr 30mins per session.
Venue is located at Bukit Panjang, next to Fajar Secondary School.
Tuition Fees : $50/hr
Nearest MRT/LRT: Bukit Panjang

Don't worry, I do not burden my students with loads of homework. Come and study, and I will guide you through.

SMS 84661883 (Mr Sim).

Last bumped by evol on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:07 pm.

evol
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Tuition & Enrichment