RJC Graduate, NUS Scholar offering Private Tuition!

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

RJC Graduate, NUS Scholar offering Private Tuition!

Postby tutorkelvin » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:10 am

Tuition for:

- Primary School English, Mathematics, Science
- Secondary School English
- JC GP

Preferably around north west area or transportation fees apply.

- RJC Graduate, awaiting matriculation at NUS - Double Degree Programme and the University Scholars' Programme
- 2 years of private tutoring experience
- Strong academic track record - excellent PSLE results, straight A*s, consistently outstanding Secondary School GPAs and perfect A Level Score
- History and Economics Dean's Lister
- MOE Pre-U Scholar and NUS Scholar
- Outstanding co-curricular achievements in sports, leadership and CIP. Multiple awards and extensive leadership experience
- Attained entry into the most prestigious U.K. schools: LSE, UCL, Warwick, Durham
- Multiple sessions a week possible depending on schedule, please check with me

All transcripts, testimonials and credentials can be provided if you decide to engage my services.

PM me to offer me a rate/discuss details, or whatsapp me at 97598899.

tutorkelvin
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: RJC Graduate, NUS Scholar offering Private Tuition!

Postby 365psych » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:05 pm

Teachers cant teach. What makes you think you can? Just asking hor.

365psych
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby tutorkelvin » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:22 pm

365psych wrote:Teachers cant teach. What makes you think you can? Just asking hor.

Sure! I welcome questions.

I am honestly a bit confused at what you're saying because it honestly doesn't make sense..? The ability of a teacher to teach is independent of my ability to teach. A chef's incompetence at cooking has zero bearing on whether a housewife is good at cooking. To better illustrate using your argument - if the work experience and qualifications of a teacher do not necessarily equate to good teaching skills, then how is the lack of proper MOE teaching experience an indicator of 'cannot teach'?

It is however true that a strong student doesn't necessarily equate to a strong teacher, which is why I've made sure to polish my teaching skills with work experience. The best teacher is often the one who has gone through the latest system himself and is familiar with the intricate workings of the maze that he himself has navigated successfully. I am only offering tuition in the areas I feel extremely confident in, which is why I've omitted the content heavy subjects for JC like History. (Which requires a lot of consistent memory)

I hope that has answered you to some extent. :-) if you feel more confident in an older adult with certain teaching credentials, by all means please engage their services.

tutorkelvin
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby tutorkelvin » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Just realized 365psych is a troll after seeing multiple threads. Ah.

tutorkelvin
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Tuition & Enrichment