Tuition from NIE-trained Teacher

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

Tuition from NIE-trained Teacher

Postby Ms_Loh » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi! I'm a NIE-trained teacher who has 6 years of teaching experience in a SAP school. I have taught both lower and upper primary levels. I'm also familiar with the new PSLE syllabus. My students have shown improvement in their grades after tuition, and my p6 students have scored A and A* for their English. I also have students who have entered Nanyang Girls' High School and Nan Chiau High School.

Currently, I'm giving tuition at my place (walking distance from Buangkok MRT). I'm having 1 to 1 tuition as I believed this will benefit my students most as I can focus on their strength and weakness.

These are my current schedules for 2017:
Tue - P1 English and Math
Thurs - P2 English and Math
Sat - P5 English, P6 English
Sun - P3 English and Math

I'm open to tuition at other timing and dates. If interested, kindly email me at checkio_speed@hotmail.com (I check my emails daily) for the available dates, time and tuition fees.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Ms Loh
I

Ms_Loh
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Tuition from NIE-trained Teacher

Postby Ms_Loh » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:54 am

Up!

Ms_Loh
OrangeBelt