Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Chemistry & Maths Private Tuition in North area

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

Re: Chemistry & Maths Private Tuition in North area

Postby Alrite_CC » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Hi all,

I am a full time female tutor with 10 years experience teaching Secondary, JC and IB level Maths & Chemistry. I travel around the north area (Sembawang, Admiralty, Woodlands, Yishun & Khatib). You can contact me via cathysaw@gmail.com or whatsapp me at 96687259. I also provide small group tuition (2 to 3 students) at my place in Sembawang. You can get another friend or two to share tuition fee. My brief profile as below:

- Ex Secondary School Female Teacher teaching Math & Chemistry
- Dedicated Full time tutor with 10 years of teaching experience, teaching Chemistry & Math for Secondary level (N-level & O-level) & Pre-university level (A-level, IB and SAT)
-NUS Master Degree and NUS Bachelor Degree with scholarship
- Have taught students from top schools such as Raffles Institute, National JC, Nanyang Girls School, Crescent Girls School as well as students from normal academic who are taking N-level and ITE students taking O-level as private candidate
- Enjoy teaching and sharing knowledge & hope to work together with you to achieve your dreams

Thanks,
Ms Saw
Hp: 96687259

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:11 pm

Hi all,

I am a full time female tutor with 10 years experience teaching Secondary, JC and IB level Maths & Chemistry. I travel around the north area (Sembawang, Admiralty, Woodlands, Yishun & Khatib). You can contact me via cathysaw@gmail.com or whatsapp me at 96687259. I also provide small group tuition (2 to 3 students) at my place in Sembawang. You can get another friend or two to share tuition fee. My brief profile as below:

- Dedicated Full time tutor with 10 years of teaching experience, teaching Chemistry & Math for Secondary level (N-level & O-level) & Pre-university level (A-level, IB and SAT)
- Have taught students from top schools such as Raffles Institute, National JC, Nanyang Girls School, Crescent Girls School as well as students from normal academic who are taking N-level and ITE students taking O-level as private candidate
- Enjoy teaching and sharing knowledge & hope to work together with you to achieve your dreams

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi all,

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Hi all,

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi all,

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Hi all,

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:58 pm

Hi all,

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:05 pm

Hi all,

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby SaintTutor » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:42 am

LOOKING FOR SEC SCH OR JC HOME TUITION?

Dear Parents of Sec Sch and JC students,

Has your child not performed up to expectations for the recent exam?

School holiday is the best time for your child to catch up on his or her work in preparation of the major exam next year.

We have a team of highly qualified home tutors ranging from university undergraduates to current MOE teachers.

Feel free to contact us at 96517737 to let us know your needs and we will match you with a suitable tutor accordingly.

-Saint Tutor

SaintTutor
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Alrite_CC » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi all,

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Tuition & Enrichment

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres