Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Chemistry & Maths Private Tuition in North area

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

Re: Chemistry & Maths Private Tuition in North area

Postby Alrite_CC » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Hi all,

I am starting a small group tuition (2 to 4 students) for Secondary 3 Additional Math (A Math). Tuition lesson will be conducted in my place in Sembawang (3 to 5 mins walk from Sembawang MRT). Details as follow:

Small group tuition (2 to 4 students) for Sec 3 A Math in Sembawang
- Can gather one or two school mates to start new group tuition or join existing group tuition, we will learn topics that suit majority of what you are learning in school now or what will be tested in upcoming test/exam.
- Conducive learning environment as asking questions are most welcomed and it is the best way to really understand them.
- Concepts will be explained in simple and concise term, focusing on frequently asked questions in exam, common mistake or misconceptions and I will always try my best to make learning fun & enjoyable.
- Provide study notes, worksheets and exam tips at no extra charges
- Once a week for 1.5 hrs lesson (every Sunday 1030am-12noon)
- Tuition fee is $220 per 4 lessons, tuition fee is payable on the first lesson of every 4 lessons

Brief profile of myself:
- Ex Secondary School Female Teacher teaching Math & Chemistry
- Dedicated Full time tutor with 10 years of teaching experience, teaching Chemistry & Math for Secondary level (N-level & O-level) & Pre-university level (A-level, IB and SAT)
-NUS Master Degree and NUS Bachelor Degree with scholarship
- Have taught students from top schools such as Raffles Institute, National JC, Nanyang Girls School, Crescent Girls School as well as students from normal academic who are taking N-level and ITE students taking O-level as private candidate
- Enjoy teaching and sharing knowledge & hope to work together with you to achieve your dreams

I also do private 1-to-1 home tuition and travel around the north area (Sembawang, Admiralty, Woodlands, Yishun & Khatib). You can contact me via cathysaw@gmail.com or whatsapp me at 96687259.

Thanks,
Ms Saw
hp: 96687259

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:56 pm

Hi all,

I am starting a small group tuition (2 to 4 students) for Secondary 3 Additional Math (A Math). Tuition lesson will be conducted in my place in Sembawang (3 to 5 mins walk from Sembawang MRT). Details as follow:

- Can gather one or two school mates to start new group tuition or join existing group tuition, we will learn topics that suit majority of what you are learning in school now or what will be tested in upcoming test/exam.
- Conducive learning environment as asking questions are most welcomed and it is the best way to really understand them.
- Concepts will be explained in simple and concise term, focusing on frequently asked questions in exam, common mistake or misconceptions and I will always try my best to make learning fun & enjoyable.
- Tuition fee is $220 per 4 lessons, tuition fee is payable on the first lesson of every 4 lessons

Brief profile of myself:
- Dedicated Full time tutor with 10 years of teaching experience, teaching Chemistry & Math for Secondary level (N-level & O-level) & Pre-university level (A-level, IB and SAT)
- Have taught students from top schools such as Raffles Institute, National JC, Nanyang Girls School, Crescent Girls School as well as students from normal academic who are taking N-level and ITE students taking O-level as private candidate
- Enjoy teaching and sharing knowledge & hope to work together with you to achieve your dreams

I also do private 1-to-1 home tuition and travel around the north area (Sembawang, Admiralty, Woodlands, Yishun & Khatib). You can contact me via cathysaw@gmail.com or whatsapp me at 96687259.

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Hi all,

Brief profile of myself:

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:23 am

Hi all,

Brief profile of myself:

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi all,

Brief profile of myself:

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Hi all,

Brief profile of myself:

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:40 pm

Hi all,

Brief profile of myself:

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:45 pm

Hi all,

Brief profile of myself:

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Thu May 03, 2018 10:30 am

Hi all,

Brief profile of myself:

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Alrite_CC » Sat May 05, 2018 10:56 am

Hi all,

Brief profile of myself:

Thanks,
Ms Saw

Alrite_CC
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Tuition & Enrichment

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres