H2 maths tuition by full time graduate tutor available

Use this forum if you provide Tuition, or Enrichment courses. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules
Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Tuition & Enrichment Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.
whitecorp
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

H2 maths tuition by full time graduate tutor available

Post by whitecorp » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:37 pm

Stumped by your JC A Level H2 mathematics lessons till today and at a complete loss as to how to tackle your upcoming examinations or block test?

Fret not. If you are reading this, some part of you still desires salvation . Having been a tutor for 20 years and counting, I have accumulated extensive experience and know-how when it comes to training students in handling H2 maths competently; majority of them have gone on to score distinctions for the subject in the A level examinations. I was previously from Hwa Chong Junior College (now known as HCI), a straight As student myself, an electrical engineering graduate from NUS and a former bank scholarship recipient. I'd like to offer assistance, especially to folks who require it badly yet feel tremendous trepidation insofar as sussing out the real McCoy is concerned (no thanks to too many gimmicks/claims aggressively marketed by ''guru'' teachers).

Do yourself a favor, shed that apprehensive state of mind. Take the initiative by coming forward and sharing with me your learning difficulties. If you demonstrate sincerity in truly wanting to turn things around, rest assured from this point onward, I would be most willing to take care of everything else. Peace.

Further information is available at https://www.whitegroupmaths.com

whitecorp
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: H2 maths tuition by full time graduate tutor available

Post by whitecorp » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:41 pm

I am pleased to announce that the second colossal A Level H2 Maths revision package comprising 101 problems altogether (covering both pure core and statistics) with accompanying full solutions drafted by yours sincerely is finally available for sale at my online store:

https://www.whitegroupmaths.com/2011/06 ... store.html
(see Bundle D on page, preview available)

Do swing by to secure your digital copy today!

Peace.

whitecorp
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by whitecorp » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:48 pm

Stumped by your JC A Level H2 mathematics lessons till today and at a complete loss as to how to tackle your upcoming examinations or block test?

Fret not. If you are reading this, some part of you still desires salvation . Having been a tutor for 20 years and counting, I have accumulated extensive experience and know-how when it comes to training students in handling H2 maths competently; majority of them have gone on to score distinctions for the subject in the A level examinations. I was previously from Hwa Chong Junior College (now known as HCI), a straight As student myself, an electrical engineering graduate from NUS and a former bank scholarship recipient. I'd like to offer assistance, especially to folks who require it badly yet feel tremendous trepidation insofar as sussing out the real McCoy is concerned (no thanks to too many gimmicks/claims aggressively marketed by ''guru'' teachers).

Do yourself a favor, shed that apprehensive state of mind. Take the initiative by coming forward and sharing with me your learning difficulties. If you demonstrate sincerity in truly wanting to turn things around, rest assured from this point onward, I would be most willing to take care of everything else. Peace.

whitecorp
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by whitecorp » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:47 pm

whitecorp
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by whitecorp » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:10 am

whitecorp
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by whitecorp » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:13 pm

whitecorp
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by whitecorp » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:05 pm

whitecorp
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by whitecorp » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:14 am

whitecorp
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by whitecorp » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:05 pm

whitecorp
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by whitecorp » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:49 pm