2016 P6 Prelim Papers

Use this forum if you run a blogshop or sell products for a profit. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Commerce & Blogshops Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

2016 P6 Prelim Papers

Postby ActiveFathering » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Hi Parents,

2016 Prelim Papers are ready. If you child is doing PSLE this year, now might be a good time to let them try other school prelim papers.

The schools are:
1. Tao Nan (Hokkein 5 schools)
2. Catholic
3. ACS (Junior)
4. Nanyang
5. Pei Chun
6. Rosyth
7. St. Hilda's
8. CHIJ
9. MGS
10. St. Joseph's (Christian Brother's)

If keen to get the softcopy ($5 for all - EL, Math, CL, Science), just email royexampapers@gmail.com.

ActiveFathering
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

2016 P2-P6 Primary School Exam Papers

Postby ActiveFathering » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:32 am

Dear Parents,

2016 P2-P6 Exam Papers (softcopy ONLY) are ready for purchase. Thanks for your support over the years. The pricing is no different from previous years and are as follow:

P1 (not ready yet)
P2 (Chinese, English, Math) - $5
P3 (Chinese, English, Math, Science) - $6
P4 (Chinese, English, Math, Science) - $6
P5 (Chinese, English, Math, Science) - $7 (Higher Chinese - add $1)
P6 (Chinese, English, Math, Science) - $7 (Higher Chinese - add $1)

All prices above include 2010-2015 papers of the respective levels you have purchased. There is no special higher chinese papers for P2 - P4 because the chinese papers are from TOP schools and all the students in the school are taking higher chinese. The distinction only start from P5 onwards.

Above prices are for all subjects indicated. If you only want a certain subject, then it will be $2 per subject per level. Example: P2 Math and P3 Math ($4).

Rest assure the above is the best price in the market.

To order, pls email me at royexampapers@gmail.com and let me know which levels/subjects you are interested.

Please note that I will be sending you the link to download the papers from Dropbox. Also note that P1 papers are not ready yet. If you are interested in P1 papers, do drop me an email and I will let you know as soon as the papers are available. Pls don't PM. Drop me an email at royexampapers@gmail.com. Thank you.

ActiveFathering
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: 2016 P6 Prelim Papers

Postby ActiveFathering » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:22 am

Dear Parents,

2016 P2-P6 Exam Papers (softcopy ONLY) are ready for purchase. Thanks for your support over the years. The pricing is no different from previous years and are as follow:

P1 (not ready yet)

All prices above include 2010-2015 papers of the respective levels you have purchased. There is no special higher chinese papers for P2 - P4 because the chinese papers are from TOP schools and all the students in the school are taking higher chinese. The distinction only start from P5 onwards.

Above prices are for all subjects indicated. If you only want a certain subject, then it will be $2 per subject per level. Example: P2 Math and P3 Math ($4).

To order, pls email me at royexampapers@gmail.com and let me know which levels/subjects you are interested.

Please note that I will be sending you the link to download the papers from Dropbox. Also note that P1 papers are not ready yet. If you are interested in P1 papers, do drop me an email and I will let you know as soon as the papers are available. Pls don't PM. Drop me an email at royexampapers@gmail.com. Thank you.

ActiveFathering
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

2016 Primary School Test Papers

Postby ActiveFathering » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Dear Parents,

P1 (not ready yet)

ActiveFathering
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Commerce & Blogshops