Eczema and atopic skin condition

Use this forum if you run a blogshop or sell products for a profit. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Commerce & Blogshops Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

Eczema and atopic skin condition

Postby Good Better Best » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:54 am

SOOTHE THE ECZEMA ITCH WITH ATOPICLAIR™
Atopic Dermatitis (AD)—also known as eczema—is an itchy affair. It's a chronic inflammatory skin condition that affects 10% of all infants, causing cracked skin, skin dryness, itching and burning sensations. Most kids eventually outgrow it, but for some it's a beastly, lifelong ailment. Atopiclair helps lessen the severity of your kid's eczema flare-ups to soothe the itch and discomfort.

Atopiclair™ is a clinically proven, non-steroidal treatment that can be used to treat eczema during flare-ups as well as remissions. It helps keep their skin moisturised for up to 72 hours after application and relieves itching, burning and discomfort.

For more information and purchase, please visit http://www.momessentials.com.sg or call 62626060.

Good Better Best
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Eczema and atopic skin condition

Postby ApexMathTuition » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:49 am

Personally, I suffered from atopic eczema too. In fact, it was so bad that I was given PES C9L9 when I was in NS. Luckily, about 4 years ago, a colleague recommended me a remedy: Fish Oil. I ate fish oil (any brand will do) 2 times a day for a few months. Eventually, my eczema disappeared totally. Only left abit of old scars. Now a days, I just eat fish oil once or twice a week just in case. So, for those of you out there who are plagued by this dreadful illness, you might want to give fish oil a try. It helped me. Might help you too.

ApexMathTuition
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Commerce & Blogshops