Enjoying japanese anime with kids

Use this forum if you run a blogshop or sell products for a profit. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Commerce & Blogshops Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

Enjoying japanese anime with kids

Postby LearnersHub » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum and have been looking through the sub communities. So many interesting threads! I am actually here to share about the Japanese Anime drawing class that my company is providing. To start off and make some friends, i'd like to ask:

Are there any parents that enjoy watching anime with their children? Since the pokemon go boom i have noticed it is popular again, even my older parents whip out their phones and start playing when they are bored. I wonder what kind of anime do kids like nowadays?

LearnersHub
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Enjoying japanese anime with kids

Postby salale » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:36 pm

It's can't imagine when we watching anime with kid or outing with them in t-shirt family day as a team, something like this (http://www.salalo.com/2016/05/good-gift-i-love-my-husband-and-we-love-gaming-t-shirt.html), do you think that ?

salale
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Commerce & Blogshops