I Can Read Day at Toa Payoh

Use this forum if you run a blogshop or sell products for a profit. KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days
Forum rules Important note: Service providers are only allowed to start at MOST ONE thread in the Commerce & Blogshops Forum. Service providers who create multiple threads in our Forums advertising their services will have their accounts terminated, and their service placed on our block list. Please cooperate. Thank you.

I Can Read Day at Toa Payoh

Postby I Can Read Singapore » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:05 am

Join us from 9 am to 6 pm on 4 and 5 March for a day of FREE ASSESSMENTS, free balloons, a colouring contest and DISCOUNT VOUCHERS towards any I Can Read Course!
Our Toa Payoh Centre is located at:

500 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, (Toa Payoh Hub) #04-37, HDB Hub, Singapore 310500 and can be reached at (65) 6258 1960. Parents can register for the event at bit.ly/icrTPY01 or by calling the centre directly.

Parents who register their child for any I Can Read Course will receive a S$50 DISCOUNT VOUCHER towards their course fees!

Please note that we can complete registration at the event for any of our 24 centres in Singapore with the discount vouchers applying to our 17 headquarter run centres!

Don't miss out on this great opportunity to complete a FREE ASSESSMENT, use your S$50 DISCOUNT VOUCHER and learn more about the I Can Read Programme!

I Can Read Singapore
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Commerce & Blogshops