Pro-Teach Student Care

Discuss about various Student Care services in various parts of Singapore. Please find the relevant area thread to post your queries.
MommyDolly
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Pro-Teach Student Care

Post by MommyDolly » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:14 pm

Why you are so money minded? Sometimes it's not about the money but rather to find out what went wrong? Is it our mistake to accuse them or was it really their mistake, not so much about wasting money etc. And I begged to differ that this is like stock market! You have no idea how stock market works clearly and you simply just used such metaphor? You are such an epitome of the typical parents that bitch about an issue without getting the real truth out from it. I really sympathize your mentality, and surely this is not your fault but your up-bringing perhaps which brought you to such adversary. We ought to criticize and judge no one because we are no one to judge. I'm no saint but just trying to share my humble thoughts here.

It's a good thing you don't spoil your children, I give you that, a benefit of doubt surely. But speaking of academic, more often than not it's not just about the scores and results academically. Our children could be much more inclined in other aspect of the world and besides, the world is not made up of academic excellency so please spare a thought for your children. Look beyond the box for Christ's sake!

Lastly, if your children can't communicate with you by any means, you are such a failure! Because your kids felt antagonized and fear you! Myself, I've no issues speaking with my children and they are more than willing to share all the nitty gritty of their day with me. Why? not because I'm a soft parent but I'm a wise and receptive parent. I learnt to listen and they learnt to share. I'm sorry about your poor state but I'm proud to be who I am and able to establish this relationship for life with them. If you continue to be such a parent or even a person in general? Good luck to you endeavours!

PegMama
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by PegMama » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:52 am

It’s so obvious that Mommy Dolly & Doc Brainy are from Pro-teach. Actually, I am not attacking your brand Pro-teach but just sharing my bad experience at this branch. I believe other outlet doing well. My one bad experience will not kill your brand lah. So, I don’t understand why they are so serious in defending yourself. If your brand & service is good, don’t need to explain to cover yourself for the incomplete tuition service at the expense of parent. Sg parent mostly educated & smart, can see with their own eyes and do own judgement.

PegMama
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by PegMama » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Well, MummyDolly. I can tell you that I am not money minded but a very careful person with my hard-earned money. I will not spend my money on lousy service or service that not complete. I am also doing soft-parenting approach. At the begining of the year, I put my 2 children into pro-teach but my 2nd child complaints a lot until cry. Got bully. So, I listen to her, pull her out in June and put her into tuition. Her results very poor in SA1 and I took initiative to talk to the pro-teach teacher in charge to get feedback. Guess what, the teacher commented that she was weak in those subjects before she come into Pro-teach and that why she performance badly. I am shock for such feedback. Anyway, I just ignored and accepted that her poor results in SA1 not due to pro-teach tuition but our faults. So, for period of 6-months tuition, zero results from pro-teach tuition. I never check her worksheets bc no time. But she mentioned, teacher skip question. And she also fear to asked question bc teacher very fierce. However, she got huge improvement in SA2 after I sent her to other tuition centre that more responsible and completed all the worksheets. As a results, she got school good progress awards and coming Edusave awards. That a huge different between responsible tuition centre & those only seek to gain profit from parent.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Total Likes:321

Post by ChiefKiasu » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:05 am

I would advise a measured response to the thread. No doubt parents and teachers have their own points of view, but the rule is that there should be little use of first person words which might constitute as personal attacks.

Please interact in a proactive manner. Thank you.

PegMama
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by PegMama » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:21 am

Well, I don’t attack MummyDolly/DocBrainy but sharing my bad experience at Pro-teach Bedok South. This is what kiasu website for, right. Sharing good/bad experience and feedback on services. Anyway, Someone email me, asking me not take in the harsh remarks, the person very kind. At the moment, I only share about the tuition services but haven’t share the student care service. But think about it, what the points, will make ppl further angry only. Anyway, my child has a lot to catch-up and I move on lah .....

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:27

Post by starlight1968sg » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:51 am

My girl attended Pro Teach near Rulang Pri many years ago.
Am quite ok with the staff except they sent the kids real early to sch for the afternoon session. The kids ended up playing in the sch before lessons start

Elaineplc
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Elaineplc » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:26 pm

Hi, can anyone feedback on Pro Teach yew tee blk 555 pls?

mamann
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by mamann » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:51 pm

Very helpful information. Thank you very much. I heard the information about the good conditions for foreigners to study in another country. As an example, ukrainian universities offer low cost of study and high level of quality by this program https://leader-education.com/. Considering this it's more profitable for indian students to do their mbbs studies in Ukraine than in India.