[Bukit Panjang] BASC

Discuss about various Student Care services in various parts of Singapore. Please find the relevant area thread to post your queries.
Joeyz18
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Joeyz18 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:59 am

hi,

my son also gg P1 next and I looking for student care as well.. which sch you gal gg?

Jolin78
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Jolin78 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:05 am

Hi,

i have register her in beacon. what abt urs?

Joeyz18
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Joeyz18 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:12 am

mine is waiting for balloting for BPPS

Jolin78
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Jolin78 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:18 am

good luck to u :D

valthong22
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: BASC in bukit panjang

Post by valthong22 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Jolin78 wrote:Hi, I am looking for a student care for my daughter in P1 next yr. Any recommendation. Pro teach or Adelfibel ???
Hi Jolin78,
My DD will also be in P1 next year and have registered to let her go Pro-Teach Fajar. Went for viewing.. I kinda find the place a little small, but the curriculum, teachers and most importantly, the fees are reasonable, compared to others sround the area. Did not quite like the person in charge at first impression, was really quite strict with the kids. But I guess, I can accept it. The Toilet IS VERY small though, but I think the overall service compensates for it. Since my DD has successfully gotten a place in Beacon, understand that the teachers will personally walk to the school to pick the students and there will be one teacher for each level. I will let my DD rough it out in Pro-Teach. You might want to view the place before making a decision. Lastly, all the best for your decision.. 8)

Jolin78
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Jolin78 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi valthong22,

I had been to proteach to have a look but find the place rather messy, some of the children who have completed their work were parked outside the classroom doing others work on their own while the rest continue in the class. Currently Adelifel i am on waiting list and in worst case, i might end up in proteach. My gal will also be in beacon next yr.

valthong22
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by valthong22 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 am

Hi,

during the viewing, I too saw this situatuion. Thanks for the headsup for Adelfibel. I have just contacted them and was informed that they will be starting another class due to overwhelming response next year, so I will be making atrip to the centre this evening to make the registration fees to secure a place for my DD. :udawoman:

Jolin78
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Jolin78 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Hi,
That's great, Adeline has also just call me and confirm that my gal have a place so I will be going down on sat. I find that she is a very nice lady so our kids will be in good hand... Our dd will be in the same school n student care :D

Jolin78
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Jolin78 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Joeyz18 wrote:mine is waiting for balloting for BPPS
Hi Joeyz18,

Did u manage to get a place to BPPS??

valthong22
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by valthong22 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:27 pm

That's great Jolin78.. So we will be seeing each other more often.. BTW where do you stay? care to PM me?