[Bukit Panjang] BASC

Discuss about various Student Care services in various parts of Singapore. Please find the relevant area thread to post your queries.
steadfast
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: recommendation of a good student care

Post by steadfast » Sun May 15, 2011 8:39 pm

I heard there is one at Fajar blk 442 . Go and have a look

UncleLim
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:7

Re: recommendation of a good student care

Post by UncleLim » Thu May 26, 2011 5:05 pm

HeartFriends BASC at Dover Block 3.

Nice staff and caring teachers+volunteers.

But only if Dover is a convenient drop-off and pickup location for you.

All the best !

RED ROBOT
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

student care within Bukit Panjang

Post by RED ROBOT » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:14 am

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a student care within Bukit Panjang.
I am new in this area :lol:
Anyone can recommend me a good one? Thanks. :rahrah:

gos1024
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: student care within Bukit Panjang

Post by gos1024 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:09 pm

My gal will be going to student care, Smiling Star at Blk 107 Gangsa Road.
The student care is in a RC premises.

So far, i have to Gloryland and Pro-Teach. I prefer Smiling star as the environment is bright and clean.

nz7976
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: [Bukit Panjang] BASC

Post by nz7976 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:41 am

hi gos, can share wats the cost its like in smiling star?

i still need to find one for my doter in case my plans backfired..
currently getting SIL to look after her before school, also sending & fetching her back but if one day SIL has her own place then i can use up my back up plans..

mayb other mummies or daddies, can share the fees of those student care in Bukit Panjang area, preferably ard Jelapang, Fajar, Senja, Segar if theres any..

thanks in advance

gos1024
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by gos1024 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:20 am

Sry for the late reply.

My gal is paying $300 (Old student fees). For new student i think is 320.

The student care will provide lunch and walk the students to school.
And they also will help to sent those students who needs to attend CCA
at a paritcular time slot.

They will revise the spelling and ting xie with them. They will ask the parents to buy a standard list of assesment books for the student care and they will teach them.

nz7976 wrote:hi gos, can share wats the cost its like in smiling star?

i still need to find one for my doter in case my plans backfired..
currently getting SIL to look after her before school, also sending & fetching her back but if one day SIL has her own place then i can use up my back up plans..

mayb other mummies or daddies, can share the fees of those student care in Bukit Panjang area, preferably ard Jelapang, Fajar, Senja, Segar if theres any..

thanks in advance

chatelaine
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by chatelaine » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi

Any parents has BASC to recommend in BP area? Pls post the school fees here for reference.

:thankyou:

chatelaine
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by chatelaine » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:44 pm

I tried calling Little Professors @Fajar branch. Their website is not updated. Incorrect centre no. (funny tone like divert to hp and auto hangup) and mobile# of previous person-in-charge.

Hope someone can recommend a BASC to me. Seemed like there isn't much choice in BP. :shrug:

valthong22
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by valthong22 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:08 am

chatelaine wrote:I tried calling Little Professors @Fajar branch. Their website is not updated. Incorrect centre no. (funny tone like divert to hp and auto hangup) and mobile# of previous person-in-charge.

Hope someone can recommend a BASC to me. Seemed like there isn't much choice in BP. :shrug:
Hi,

You might want to consider The Classroom (It's a new Student care). Go check it out at Blk 436 Fajar Road. Contact No. 67626686 or in-charge (Mr Beh) 92329349. Can mention Valerie recommended. Currently only have handful of students so it's not so complicated. Less students, hence better management (My thoughts). I have just transferred by 2 children (P3 &4)to The Classroom from another BASC and they loved it.

chatelaine
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by chatelaine » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:05 pm

Hi valthong22

:thankyou:

I'll visit the centre. :smile:
valthong22 wrote:
chatelaine wrote:I tried calling Little Professors @Fajar branch. Their website is not updated. Incorrect centre no. (funny tone like divert to hp and auto hangup) and mobile# of previous person-in-charge.

Hi,

You might want to consider The Classroom (It's a new Student care). Go check it out at Blk 436 Fajar Road. Contact No. 67626686 or in-charge (Mr Beh) 92329349. Can mention Valerie recommended. Currently only have handful of students so it's not so complicated. Less students, hence better management (My thoughts). I have just transferred by 2 children (P3 &4)to The Classroom from another BASC and they loved it.