[Bukit Timah] BASC

Discuss about various Student Care services in various parts of Singapore. Please find the relevant area thread to post your queries.
Catay
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Before and after school care near Henry Park Pri School

Post by Catay » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi Parents,

Still waiting for any recommendations about the BASC near Henry Park Pri School, any parents have any idea or Chief do you know of any centres? Know 1 at Blk 3 of Ghim Moh Road under PCF, but food wise, not so good, breakfast is just bread with peanut butter and lunch is cater food, thought of finding one which has it's own cook with better quality so that my child can have more healthy food.

Hope to hear from you soon, many thanks in advance.

tootgirl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by tootgirl » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi,

I know there's one at Chip Bee Gardens - Global Tots @ Holland. My friend's daughter goes there for their student care after she "graduates" from K2 from Global Tots. It provides full range of services from infantcare to Before-After-School Student care.

It is bungalow-styled too and provide homework supervision.
You can call to find out.
think their website is www.globaltots.com.sg

Catay
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Catay » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your info. Will call Global Tots soon to find out more.

neodammerung
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: [Bukit Timah] BASC

Post by neodammerung » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:07 pm

Anyone have any experience with The Kidz Club? Or the new one at Eng Kong Terrace?

neodammerung
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by neodammerung » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:45 am

Any recommendations for Bukit Timah? I'm starting my stint in China soon and need to sort something out for my girl. Thanks

mummychua
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:4

Post by mummychua » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Hi,
Any one has recommendation for BASC for Peihwa student?
I called the kidz club but their fee is on the high side. but according to the owner, parents can consider dropping all enrichment as the kids are given tuition in the student care.
Any review for Jasmine in Eng Kong?
what about little wing in toh yi estate? if im not wrong this is with childcare, will it be very messy and noisy for the kids?

dkiasu
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by dkiasu » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:42 am

hihi,
any review on RITZ School of Learners and Student Care @ Holland?

joswinnerng
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by joswinnerng » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:50 pm

My nephew from Zhenghua primary school goes to a home-based student care centre at cashew road. It's called owl study and they provide unlimited tuition hours. They open till 8pm so super convenient for me to pick him up after work. The unlimited tuition hours they provide makes it super value for money. Teaching quality is excellent too. My nephew is top in class for P3 Science and Mathematics. They're instagram is @owlstudysg they post free study notes on their instagram too.