Topgrader @ Yishun and Bukit Panjang - Discussion

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that provides training on multiple subjects.

Topgrader @ Yishun and Bukit Panjang - Discussion

Postby theresa_ly27 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Remarks and critique about Topgrader ( Family tuition)

theresa_ly27
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

My personal critique

Postby theresa_ly27 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:21 pm

I send my elder son to this home tuition called Topgrader. Is a residential. My child improve a lot but their charges were kind of high. Has any other parents try that too? Can give me your opinions on the charges?

theresa_ly27
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby hotspurs » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi there, can provide more info? What are the charges? group tuition or 1-to-1? I am looking for tutor too in yishun. thanks

hotspurs
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby parent_in_west » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Which level is your child in? I know of a dedicated and experienced tutor living in Yishun. However, she only teaches upper primary kids. If you are interested, pm me.

parent_in_west
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby josephine_ng » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:51 pm

I am a full time tutor and staying in Yishun too ! (but) Most of my students are in the west thou ..

josephine_ng
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Topgrader @ Yishun and Bukit Panjang

Postby Ivy_lim85 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:07 pm

I sent my child to the topgrader in bukit panjang topgrader. not bad thou, my child failed all subjects badly in p4. he joined after ca1 when he is in p5. he is doing p6 now and he score 70 and above for all subjects. charges not very cheap thou, and student must go her hs. can pm me if you are interested.

Ivy_lim85
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby crystaluv » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:22 pm

hi ivy, is it the topgrader at blk 412 you referring to?

ya i got 2 daughters learning with her, one p1 and one p3. my p3 daughter result drop badly when she is in p2 with another private de. now under this topgrader not bad, got improve a bit. my p1 daughter got all band 1. haha.

topgrader tutor is good only charges high like what you said. but i think it is worthwhile. the teacher know when to be interactive and strict when she should. it is a pity that the tutor dont teach morning on weekdays. only afternoon to evening. her weekend schedule very pack. i got to drop my child swimming lesson to cater her timing. i am happy as long as my child enjoy and do well.

crystaluv
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby StarryStarry » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Was thinking whether to put my boy P2 next yr with Topgrader or to hire a Pte tutor for him.

Thanks for the info.

StarryStarry
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby crystaluv » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:56 am

Hi Starry
you can try out topgrader. The trainer knows how to build up foundation from young.

crystaluv
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby angelwink35 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:12 pm

crystaluv wrote:Hi Starry
you can try out topgrader. The trainer knows how to build up foundation from young.

This Topgrader is actually a tuition centre?I could not find anything on website. And also the subject stated "topgrader @yishun and BP" . So also available in Yishun ? If that's the case, do you have any info on topgrader yishun?

angelwink35
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Multi-Disciplinary