KRTC Kent Ridge Education - Discussion

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that provides training on multiple subjects.

KRTC Kent Ridge Education - Discussion

Postby moonee » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:54 am

any one enrol at krtc at tiong bahru and toa payoh and heard that their maths and science is not too bad.

moonee
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Re: kent ridge tutors

Postby bebe » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:02 am

moonee wrote:any one enrol at krtc at tiong bahru and toa payoh and heard that their maths and science is not too bad.

I didn't enrol my kids to KRTC. I had gone there (TPY) to make enquiry abt their classes early last year, and was put off by their service. The receptionist or the staff at the counter was very unfriendly, more concerned in collecting $$, than answering my queries. He said whatever I need to know are stated in their brochures, and that really irked me (as if I couldn't read them myself). But I have met the owner a few times (since I stayed at TPY)..he looked friendly lor, but I did not have the chance to speak to him.

bebe
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby caroline3sg » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:33 am

It costs a bomb. They entice you with lower payment if pay full 6 months or in advance of sch term. My girl was with them (at next to Lot 1) first half of P4 (2007). Maths tutor was ex-teacher from Nanyang, very ya ya.

caroline3sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Kent Ridge Tuition Center

Postby mummy » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:46 am

I left school a long time ago and decided to retake my O level English due to a course that I am interested in. I went to @KRTC-boon lay, previously my scored was E8 and it jumped to B3. Choosing a right tutor, is much more important than the center. My tutor is a very caring and smart lady, you should check with the center and asked about the teacher qualification(preferably ex-teacher mine was from RGSS). Good tutor will help the child understand how to answer tricky question by give out notes and worksheet that is appropriate to the child milestone . Inform them of your concern for your child and let them help you to make a wise decision. If you are unhappy with the recep, ask them when will the manager be in, as you would like to talk more about the course with someone who is well verse in the child development area. Ask them questions that worries you most, afterall parent and tutor must get along well and the end of the day, you are paying them for their service and the main objective : to get your child improve in his or hers subjects is met. Good luck and all the best in your child education. :D

mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby chixchix » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am

I went to send my boy last Saturday at krtC Jurong west ..one mummy was so happy with a Mr Foo.. she said ..my girl was so bad in her Maths and now she got an A.. and i was listening lah

chixchix
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby stream_cool » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:22 am

Hi parent,
Any one enrol their kids at KRTC at Yishun Centre (Newly Opened) and
any feedback on the centre ??

Thks

stream_cool
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby moonsun » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Hi.

Any comments on kent Ridge Tiong Bahru branch? Is it good?

Looking forward to your comments.

Thanks.

moonsun
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby moonee » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:35 am

hi moonsum, ..... the maths tutor is rather popular , an ex teacher ..
Ive tried him out, he knows how to make the class interesting. My dd did improve while she was with him u can give it a try for a term and see if yr child improve. His classes are rather big more than 12 kids.

moonee
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby moonsun » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:55 pm

moonee wrote:hi moonsum, ..... the maths tutor is rather popular , an ex teacher ..
Ive tried him out, he knows how to make the class interesting. My dd did improve while she was with him u can give it a try for a term and see if yr child improve. His classes are rather big more than 12 kids.

hi moonee,

thanks for your reply.

may i know what is his name please?

moonsun
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby bunnies » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Anyone tried KRTC at Marine Parade Centre for Secondary Level?

bunnies
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Multi-Disciplinary