KRTC Kent Ridge Education - Discussion

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that provides training on multiple subjects.
contactmeaom
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: KRTC Kent Ridge Education - Discussion

Post by contactmeaom » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:47 pm

lifestylelink wrote:
TRINA27 wrote:
lifestylelink wrote:anyone is enrolled in "Read in a Week" at KRTC tampines or Rivervale Mall? Are they good? Any comments at all appreciated. I am trying to compare between KRTC and I CAN READ.
My Son has tried this Read in a Week Program and comparing it to I Can Read I prefer to come to Read in a Week.

I was in Read in a Week in Pasir Ris last time but my son cannot understand the way they teach and they have a really big group there.

I tried to go to their Pasir Ris branch but the timing is not good on a Friday Night.

So I went to Tampines Branch they have a Thursday class and Have weekend class also.

The teacher is quite good you can give them a call or try both to find out. I believe they will be doing some Holiday Program this November to December
May I check how old was your kid and with or without phonics background? Is he still with the school? I happened to be looking at Read in a Week at Tampines branch, just went here on Saturday, is Teacher Sherlyn good? She keeps yapping...personally I don't have chemistry with her but not important so long as she can teach. I got alittle confused reading your reply too... so u went to Pasir Ris "Read in a week", you feel that your child cannot follow the class because size is too big and then changed to Tampines "read in a week"?
May I also check the reason why you prefer Read in a Week to I Can Read?
You could try Bedok branch KRTC. They've got Read in a week phoinics programme too. Just found out they have a class on Mondays 7.30pm to 9pm and the teacher Janice gets along very well with the kids. They are opening a weekend class too this month, I think 21 oct, a saturday. Time not sure but think should be mid morning or early afternoon.
Btw I took a peep at the class as I passed by last monday. Small class so looks very conducive.

idealistic
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by idealistic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Hi, does anyone has review on the teacher for read in a week program at Serangoon nex?

Arrmanas
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Arrmanas » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:24 am

Mamabear77 wrote:... posted on 03 Aug 2017 12:55

Any updates on krtc at sun plaza?
Mamabear77 ... have you registered your child at KRTC @ Sun Plaza (Sembawang)?

~ non-refundable deposit of S$180.00
~S$45.00 per lesson

I have not sure about Admin Fee & GST charges (if any) though.

enzoelize
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by enzoelize » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:06 pm

Will there be make up lessons if the lesson falls on a public holiday?

Bigplayer24
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Bigplayer24 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:35 am

Hi all,

I am thinking of placing both my kids in KRTC ( 1 in P1 preparatory, the other in phonics) at Hougang 1 branch. May I find out how is the review for this centre? How is their P1 preparatory class and phonics classes reviews?

Thanks a lot!

huangl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by huangl » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:45 am

Hi all, anyone has experience of sending kids to KRTC after school homework supervision? Appreciate your feedback on their P1 preparatory class too. Considering the Tiong Bahru branch. Thanks~~~

poohbear21
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by poohbear21 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:05 pm

hi, anyone attend read in a week with krtc ? how is the program , any teacher to recommend...
my son is k2 this year, keen to sign him up for the phonic or read in a week holiday class.
Appreciate your feedback on the program.

mrs koh