LEARNConcierge

SmartLab - Discussion

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that provides training on multiple subjects.

Re: SmartLab - Discussion

Postby superdiamond » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:55 am

After all the positive review on smartlab. I decided to bring my DD for a P5 trial class on Sat morning at 10am.
Went to the location where she is supposed to have class. We arrived at 9.55am
There was no one there. No reception, no teacher in some underground bomb shelter which is badly lighted and quiet. Its pretty scary.
I called their office and mobile number continuously but no one seem to answer. I saw a one young girl and their domestic helper there waiting for the someone. Personally I will not send my child to such places for classes. I will not exchange the safety of my child even for grades.

superdiamond
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby phtthp » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:56 am

Which branch did u go to ? seems so scary

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby SmartLab Education Centre » Wed May 16, 2018 10:51 pm

OUR YEARLY JUNE HOLIDAY PROGRAMMES ARE HERE!

Need a boost in your subjects? Ramp up your efforts & get a head start for Term 3! Get up to 4 FREE intensive classes during the June Holidays if you signed up new tuition subject/s with us now. *T&C Apply

For the prices and schedules, please contact us @ http://www.smartlab.com.sg/Tuition/contactus.html for more details - we'll be happy to help :smile:

Join our June Holiday Science Labs (Enrichment) for Primary and Lower Secondary!
Our programmes aim to develop your child's interest in Science through guided hands-on experiments. During the process, students will pick up scientific facts and concepts, and the principles of scientific discovery through experimentation. We have different packages for different age groups, ranging from primary to lower secondary levels.
SmartLab is one of few centres with fully equipped MOE-approved Science Lab.

For the prices and schedules, please contact us @ http://www.smartlab.com.sg/Tuition/contactus.html for more details - we'll be happy to help :smile:

SmartLab Education Centre
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby anziord » Sat May 19, 2018 11:54 pm

Sent my daughter to the Bishan branch.
The centre uses the school exam papers which can be bought outside. No notes.
The worse thing is they combine the p5 n p6 pupils in one class. They were doing different sets of exam papers. I think the tutor could not cope with the marking so for two sessions the papers were not marked.

anziord
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby deardear07 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:04 pm

Yong HL wrote:I was told for Sec1 science class, the 8 students in same class will be doing different topics according to what their school is currently teaching. I cant help but wonder how the tutor can handle different topics in 1.5hr to ensure learning takes place indeed? Appreciate parents' sharings, thank you :)

hihi, anyone can enlighten? keen to find out too.

deardear07
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Previous

Return to Multi-Disciplinary

LEARNConcierge