Kip McGrath Education Centres - Discussion

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that provides training on multiple subjects.

Kip McGrath

Postby gerber » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Hi,

Would appreciate comments about English/Maths classes in Kip McGrath?

thanks.

gerber
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Kip McGrath

Postby Luckygal » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Hi, have any parents sent their kids to Kip McGrath at Jurong East? Would like to have some feedback.

Many thanks !

Luckygal
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Kip McGrath Education Centres - Discussion

Postby MrsMom » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:34 pm

This is would be my first time toying with the idea of sending my son to a centre for Math and English. Any one has ever send their children to any of the Kip McGarth centre? How was it like? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

MrsMom
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Need review and feedback on Kip McGarth

Postby kitty2 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:10 am

MrsMom wrote:This is would be my first time toying with the idea of sending my son to a centre for Math and English. Any one has ever send their children to any of the Kip McGarth centre? How was it like? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

I've been asking this question too but seem no response :?

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:39 am

Anyone send your child for Science tuition at this center?

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsMom » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:46 pm

kitty2 wrote:
MrsMom wrote:This is would be my first time toying with the idea of sending my son to a centre for Math and English. Any one has ever send their children to any of the Kip McGarth centre? How was it like? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

I've been asking this question too but seem no response :?

kitty2: well perhaps this means we have to try on our own and take our chances. I will be arranging to visit one of the centre and see how it goes from there.
Will post my feedback then :wink:

MrsMom
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby bigfoot » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:33 am

May I know which level is your child? How is your child study? Personally I won't recommend Kip McGrath. Their system is like 5-6 students per session. And all could be doing different level/subject. Now u imagine. Each session is 90min. U divide 90 min by 5. That is 18 min per student! U tell me how is that even possible for any learning to take place?

Also, they claim that their tutor are NIE trained. But it doesnt mean that a Pri Sch teacher can teach Sec students or a Sec teacher can teach Pri students. It is quite different unless they have the experience in doing so.

Materials wise, a lot of them are from Australia. Now, I believe you would be better off buying assessment books in this instances.

Just my opinion. Maybe other parents who have more positive experience care to share their experience here?

bigfoot
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby kitty2 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:38 am

bigfoot wrote:

May I know which level is your child? How is your child study? Personally I won't recommend Kip McGrath. Their system is like 5-6 students per session. And all could be doing different level/subject. Now u imagine. Each session is 90min. U divide 90 min by 5. That is 18 min per student! U tell me how is that even possible for any learning to take place?

Also, they claim that their tutor are NIE trained. But it doesnt mean that a Pri Sch teacher can teach Sec students or a Sec teacher can teach Pri students. It is quite different unless they have the experience in doing so.

Materials wise, a lot of them are from Australia. Now, I believe you would be better off buying assessment books in this instances.

Just my opinion. Maybe other parents who have more positive experience care to share their experience here?

:thankyou: got your message

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Kip McGrath Education Centres - Community Thread

Postby shurley197323 » Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Hi, anyone kids in KipMcgrath. Any feedback please. Just call the new centre at Nanyang. The staff said that the maximum students is 5 per class. Sounds good but not sure about their standard

shurley197323
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: Kip McGrath

Postby Shimmers » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi any inputs pls? Appreciate

Shimmers
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Multi-Disciplinary