Learning Point - Discussion

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that provides training on multiple subjects.
Mamabear77
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Learning Point - Discussion

Post by Mamabear77 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:09 am

Any feedback on LP maths program for k2 ???

Mamabear77
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Mamabear77 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:09 am

Any feedback on LP maths program for k2 ???

Clarin
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Clarin » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Hi all,
Anyone have Learning Point English P3 onwards materials to let go?

I can go to your place to collect, please be rest assure that I'm only using the materials to guide my daughters, I will not circulate them around. Please PM me. Thank you!

rellako
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by rellako » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:41 am

Hi, any advice on LP Parkway English and Science for P4? For their P1 prep, is it a combination of English & Math or? Tia!

Parents2ID
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Parents2ID » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:31 am

rellako wrote:Hi, any advice on LP Parkway English and Science for P4? For their P1 prep, is it a combination of English & Math or? Tia!
Not sure if im too late in replying you. But at LP, their P1 prep course that is done in the K2 year is for English only. Their enrichment classes are subject based, not lumped together like a tuition centre.

Both my kids have benefited from LP's English classes and are still with LP now. We have no intention to stop in the near future and are even considering taking up their Maths and Science lessons.

Parents2ID
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Parents2ID » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:32 am

rellako wrote:Hi, any advice on LP Parkway English and Science for P4? For their P1 prep, is it a combination of English & Math or? Tia!
Not sure if im too late in replying you. But at LP, their P1 prep course that is done in the K2 year is for English only. Their enrichment classes are subject based, not lumped together like a tuition centre.

Both my kids have benefited from LP's English classes and are still with LP now. We have no intention to stop in the near future and are even considering taking up their Maths and Science lessons.

hnghng
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by hnghng » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:25 pm

My DS P1 this year. Never scored well in SA1.
Interested to put him at LP at new outlet MacPherson Mall which is opening around Jul.
But just realised LP will hv entry test before register?
So if my DS not scored well in SA1 so isn’t no chances?
Any other English tuition centre to recommend? Thanks.

FantasyLandDreams
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:9

Post by FantasyLandDreams » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:48 pm

Hmmmm......are they expanding again? They just opened a new branch at Century Square mall too....

Jmum2
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Jmum2 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:21 am

They seem to be expanding quite fast. I thought they were dying down at first. How are they compared to Learning Lab? Am considering science at Learning Lab but would like to know more about Learning Point too..

Terryy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Terryy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:24 pm

Jmum2 wrote:They seem to be expanding quite fast. I thought they were dying down at first. How are they compared to Learning Lab? Am considering science at Learning Lab but would like to know more about Learning Point too..
Why dying down? Thought they are around for a long time already.