My Home Tutor Campus - Discussion

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that provides training on multiple subjects.

My Home Tutor Campus - Discussion

Postby yqyq » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Hi,

I'm thinking to send my dd P2 there for English tuition. Appreciate for any feedback. Thks :D

yqyq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: My Home Tutor Campus @ Jurong West

Postby Gu » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:39 am

My daughter is attending their P2 English and P2 Math at their Woodlands Branch. So far, she enjoys the lessons and their materials are pretty challenging. They use digital board to teach, impressive ...

yqyq wrote:Hi,

I'm thinking to send my dd P2 there for English tuition. Appreciate for any feedback. Thks :D

Gu
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby yqyq » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:39 am

Thank you Gu for your feedback. They offer 50% for the 1st 4 lessons, so I will let my dd try out for a month before further decide. Saw the tutor profile, was an ex teacher of my dd school, so more or less I feel abit convincing...

Gu wrote:My daughter is attending their P2 English and P2 Math at their Woodlands Branch. So far, she enjoys the lessons and their materials are pretty challenging. They use digital board to teach, impressive ...

yqyq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby KC » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi,
The jurong west branch so good? Got discount ? The one at Bkt batok don't have leh...

Gu, u see any improvement in Yr kid after attending the centre?

yqyq wrote:Thank you Gu for your feedback. They offer 50% for the 1st 4 lessons, so I will let my dd try out for a month before further decide. Saw the tutor profile, was an ex teacher of my dd school, so more or less I feel abit convincing...

Gu wrote:My daughter is attending their P2 English and P2 Math at their Woodlands Branch. So far, she enjoys the lessons and their materials are pretty challenging. They use digital board to teach, impressive ...

KC
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby maomiew » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:44 am

I was thinking about sending my dd too. Saw their advertisement. Looks good. Any teacher to recommend at their Woodlands branch? My dd is also P2. Saw their teachers' profile on their website. A pretty long list but never say teaching at which centre.

KC wrote:Hi,
The jurong west branch so good? Got discount ? The one at Bkt batok don't have leh...

yqyq wrote:Thank you Gu for your feedback. They offer 50% for the 1st 4 lessons, so I will let my dd try out for a month before further decide. Saw the tutor profile, was an ex teacher of my dd school, so more or less I feel abit convincing...

maomiew
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Gu » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:04 am

My daughter can now better handle those model questions. First lesson was quite a shock because my daughter cannot do most of their math questions. After 4 lessons, much better. I think now I can stop nagging and teaching those crazy math questions to my daughter.

Gu
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Gu » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:04 am

My daughter can now better handle those model questions. First lesson was quite a shock because my daughter cannot do most of their math questions. After 4 lessons, much better. I think now I can stop nagging and teaching those crazy math questions to my daughter.

Gu
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby yqyq » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:33 pm

We paid full 1st 4 lessons and FOC 2 lessons. Or they have another option is pay $1k and get credit $150 ($250 in Jan but offer expired).

yqyq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

myhometutor Campus - Discussion

Postby Charnic » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:25 am

Dear All,

Have anyone sent their child to the above centre ? They have a few outlets over at Tampines NTUC, Parkway etc....

Went over to the branch at PP and was quite impressed with their materials. Gal getting bored with Sakamoto Maths and noted that their materials are not so challenging of late :?

All feedbacks appreciated. :celebrate:

Charnic
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Exp Sharing MY HOME TUTOR @ PARKWAY

Postby jtparent » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:30 am

Hi parents,

any of ur child attended my home tutor at parkway. Pls share the exp.

TIA

jtparent
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Multi-Disciplinary