Junior Wonders Tuition Centre - Discussion

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that provides training on multiple subjects.

Junior Wonders Tuition Centre - Discussion

Postby FUbar » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Original Title:
Junior Wonders Tuition Centre opposite Hougang Mall

Hi, was wondering if anyone has heard of this tuition centre. Any reviews? I have recieved a flyer from them but yet to check them out. Has anyone sent your child or heard of someone who sent his/ her child there?

FUbar
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Junior Wonders Tuition Centre opposite Hougang Mall

Postby heyhoe » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 am

Hi FUbar,

Just wondering if you've check it out?

Also, appreciate if anymore can share your reviews.

Cheers,

heyhoe
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby FUbar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:57 pm

i havent sent my kid there yet but did visit them once. The centre supervisor was very nice and patient. They have got quite a good number of students considering they are very new. The teachers there seem quite experienced and they gave me the impression that they know what they are doing. Am considering going over next year when my current package with my current tuition centre expires. Did chance upon their facebook page and they had a testimonial up by a parent..maybe you will want to check it out. Hope this helps :)

FUbar
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby heyhoe » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Thanks, FUbar. I'll pay them a visit soon.

heyhoe
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby TheGreenOne » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Fubar, you should send your kids there. Mine are having tuition there. Their tutors are really patient. My children have benefited from their guidance considering my kids are really slow learners.

TheGreenOne
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby SengkangMum » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Hi all,

I had a word with the Person in charge Mr Tan yesterday. He sounded very professional and a friendly chap. He is very patient with me over the phone though i have asked him with so many questions. They do provide trial lesson and i would suggest to parents who are interested to join their trial first. I would be sending mine gal over too.

But of course hope that Parents who had their experience with them could share with us more. Since they are relatively still very new in the market, we want to be more cautious in selecting the right centre for our child. As we also do not want to risk in signing up impulsively without knowing much of the centre. So your feedback is very valuable to us as parents. Thank you!
Last edited by SengkangMum on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SengkangMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby FUbar » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Called them up. Agree with SengKangMum. The centre supervisor is very friendly and patient. Will be sending my child there for trial lessons soon. Will keep updating.

FUbar
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby SengkangMum » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Hi Fubar!

Thanks for the update. I will be my gal for a free trial lesson tomorrow. Will keep u guys posted soon! :smile:

SengkangMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby SengkangMum » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi Fubar!

Thanks for the update. I will be my gal for a free trial lesson tomorrow. Will keep u guys posted soon! :smile:

SengkangMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby SengkangMum » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Dear all!

My gal has attended their free trial lesson. We have decided to sign up with them without hesitation. given that my gal prefer their environment and teachers there.. The teachers r really patient people which I felt this is important for a child learning.

One good thing about them is, they don't hard sell their service or force u to sign up with them. That is also what I like about their service. I will.be signing up my P1 gal with them soon.

SengkangMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Next

Return to Multi-Disciplinary