Wayne Jones Eduhouse - Discussion

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that provides training on multiple subjects.

Wayne Jones Eduhouse - Discussion

Postby SLWL » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:40 am

Anyone know about Wayne Jones Eduhouse in Yishun?
Any feedback or comment about this group tuition?

Thank you in advance.

SLWL
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Wayne Jones Eduhouse - Community Thread

Postby SLWL » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:39 am

Anyone know about Wayne Jones Eduhouse in Yishun?
Any feedback or comment about this group tuition?

Thank you in advance. :lol:

SLWL
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Group tuition in Yishun

Postby Holocaust82 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:00 am

U can try ms trinity in yishun, currently a private tutor but holds group tuition in yishun. Let me know if u interested

Holocaust82
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Wayne Jones Eduhouse - Discussion

Postby berlin64 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:15 am

Most students from my Son's school attended his lesson for O levels Amaths. So i decided to let him try out. I made an arrangement to bring my son to meet up with Mr Wayne. His classroom is very different unlike conventional classrooms in other tuition centers, the environment is what i really liked. He introduced himself, showed his education certificates unlike some dodgy tutors whom i have came across before. He gave a clear presentation of what to expect during his lessons. Apparently he makes his own notes, and creates tests for students to do after lessons. His classes are held near Yishun MRT. It is kept relatively low profile. Most of the students went to him through word of mouth. You can google more about Wayne Jones Eduhouse.
I have already seen my son gaining confidence in Amaths after attending his lessons for 4 months. In the past, my Son never gotten anything above C6 in exams, but for his Midyear exams this year, he shot up to an A1.

berlin64
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Multi-Disciplinary