RE: Grace Happy Kids Learning Journey centre

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that provides training on multiple subjects.

RE: Grace Happy Kids Learning Journey centre

Postby SengkangMum » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:38 am

Hi all,

Any one chanced upon a centre in Serangoon North Under Grace Happy kids learning journey centre? They seems to offer alot of academic programmes from kiddy to primary and even Secondary level. I thought of sending my P6 girl for their english tuition. I have spoken to the person in charge and it seems good.

I would appreciate all feedbacks and review of this centre please!!

SengkangMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

1 people like this post

Re: RE: Grace Happy Kids Learning Journey centre

Postby Blue Pearl » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:23 am

I am interested to have some feedback on this centre as well.

Blue Pearl
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

1 people like this post

Postby honeyjul » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:06 am

Hi mummies,
My 2 kids attends this school for the past 2 years. I would say that I have seen a marked improvement in their academic performance. My P3 boy attends the super writers (both English and Chinese). I like the curriculum because it is all rounded, covers all the school syllabus with a special emphasis on writing skills. I think both Chinese and English composition writing is the toughest and they teach my boy in a structure manner how to piece a composition nicely with his limited vocabulary, especially in Chinese. My boy can write a decent piece of English composition, but they taught him how to further enhance his writing. However, my focus is really on writing as it is often the most difficult component to score in exam and I think the centre has done well in that area.
My gal, K2, attends the junior super writers and is good too. The centre has dedicated and nurturing teachers that always give me constant feedback on my kids performance. I think that helps a lot. :)

honeyjul
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Yong HL » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:35 am

I have just enrolled my girl too. The compo teaching materials and the small class size is what attracted me. She is taking PSLE next year. Hope she can progress under Teacher Grace's guidance.

Yong HL
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby giraffeviolin » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:25 am

Any latest updates on their teaches and curriculum at learning journey in serangoon? Thinking of enrolling my D'S into their super speakers programme

giraffeviolin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby FantasyLandDreams » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:40 am

Yong HL wrote:I have just enrolled my girl too. The compo teaching materials and the small class size is what attracted me. She is taking PSLE next year. Hope she can progress under Teacher Grace's guidance.

Hi
May I check if you enrolled your dd in the English Compo class? How do you find it so far, appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

FantasyLandDreams
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby giraffeviolin » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Hi mummies
So far have yet to have any feedback with regards to their curriculum and teachers at learning journey in serangoon.. apart from their super speaker's program I am also thinking of their phonics and math classes for my DS..... In urgent need of feedback !!
Thanks in advance !

giraffeviolin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Multi-Disciplinary