Knowledge Kindler Learning Centre - Discussion

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that provides training on multiple subjects.

Knowledge Kindler Learning Centre - Discussion

Postby concern_parents » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:43 am

Any one heard of this centre located at in Aperia at Kallang/Lavendar.

concern_parents
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Knowledge Kindler Learning Centre - Discussion

Postby concern_parents » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:35 pm

My kid has been in this centre since 2015 for EL, MA and SC. She loves the teachers teaching there. They are very nurturing and my girl will always share what she has learnt from the teachers. She even commented that how she wished they were her school teachers. Her results have improved significantly but most importantly, I am glad that she looks forward to the lessons every weekend. She used to dislike Science as Science is one subject I would not know how to guide her esp the open-ended section. Now it is her favourite subject! I am relieved and must thank the science teacher, Mr Ang, for making her love this subject.

I was quite apprehensive initially as it was a relatively unknown centre then but I am glad I signed up my daughter there and I have no regrets. I strongly recommend this centre to all parents.

concern_parents
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Mama123 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:11 pm

Can I know how is their EL class? Do they cover both Paper 1 and 2 components?

Mama123
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby teo-lim » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:37 pm

Yes, They cover both paper 1 and 2 in the English class.

teo-lim
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby teo-lim » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Mama123 wrote:Can I know how is their EL class? Do they cover both Paper 1 and 2 components?

Class size is not big and the teachers made the lesson very interesting.

teo-lim
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Mama123 wrote:Can I know how is their EL class? Do they cover both Paper 1 and 2 components?

Class size is not big and the teachers made the lesson very interesting. They cover both Paper 1 and 2.

teo-lim
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Class size is not big and the teachers made the lesson very interesting. They cover both Paper 1 and 2.

teo-lim
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby teo-lim » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:52 pm

concern_parents wrote:My kid has been in this centre since 2015 for EL, MA and SC. She loves the teachers teaching there. They are very nurturing and my girl will always share what she has learnt from the teachers. She even commented that how she wished they were her school teachers. Her results have improved significantly but most importantly, I am glad that she looks forward to the lessons every weekend. She used to dislike Science as Science is one subject I would not know how to guide her esp the open-ended section. Now it is her favourite subject! I am relieved and must thank the science teacher, Mr Ang, for making her love this subject.

I was quite apprehensive initially as it was a relatively unknown centre then but I am glad I signed up my daughter there and I have no regrets. I strongly recommend this centre to all parents.

I total agree. My kid is in the centre too. Kuddos to all the teachers there!

teo-lim
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Multi-Disciplinary