Recommendation for tuition center at Sengkang

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that provides training on multiple subjects.
lhh613
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Recommendation for tuition center at Sengkang

Post by lhh613 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:38 pm

Hi, i am considering enroll my K2 girl in tuition center to boost up her english. She had went through I CAN READ assessment, and she is at pre-reading level 3.

Would like seek your recommendations does I CAN READ@Sengkang is good? Other than I CAN READ, which tuition center which nearby Sengkang i can consider?

isabelcjj
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Recommendation for tuition center at Sengkang

Post by isabelcjj » Wed May 31, 2017 5:42 pm

Hi, I know some 1-1 home tutors who can give your daughter classes in phonetics and speech and drama. If you'd like to know more, contact me at isabelchuajj@gmail.com. I also PMed you :)

Renz
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Renz » Thu May 31, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi, can anyone share about their recommendation for Secondary 2 tuition-English, Math, Science, Chinese at Sengkang.

Rachel572
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Rachel572 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:28 am

I must commend the teachers from The Learning Lab. My child's teacher has always been communicative of what she has taught in class to her students' parents. She is very committed to go the extra mile for her students - she will prepare notes and worksheets to help the weaker kids so that they can work on their weaknesses. And above all, she is also a parent whisperer, always reassuring us that our kids are in the best of care with very detailed updates on the child's progress.

hanhui
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by hanhui » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:28 pm

Hi Renz,
Not sure if you found a good tutor. My son graduated frm O levels last yr & he had a good Maths tutor from upper primary to Sec 4. Travels to student house to teach & happens to reside in Sengkang too. If you're interested can email me for his contact details : lillianteoh74@gmail.com
Cheers!