pingus english

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that specialise in English.

pingus english

Postby zoan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:19 pm

whose child's attending pingu's english? Any comment? Good or Bad

zoan
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: pingus english

Postby beancurd » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:04 pm

zoan wrote:whose child's attending pingu's english? Any comment? Good or Bad


I register my girl for this at yis blk 710 not sure is it the same one as you mention. I just withdraw her cos I find it doesn't help my girl for her english. I still prefer letter hand so in the end I send my gal back to her previous school in bukit panjang. The one in BP really help her in her reading.

Pingu is fun but as I remember there is only like 3 or 4 students in the class and you have to buy their material. They learn by recognizing words the one in BP learn by the sound of letter which is what I wanted.

beancurd
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:46 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby zoan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:46 pm

how long does ur daughter study at there
Last edited by zoan on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

zoan
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: pingus english

Postby zoan » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:40 am

beancurd wrote:
zoan wrote:whose child's attending pingu's english? Any comment? Good or Bad


I register my girl for this at yis blk 710 not sure is it the same one as you mention. I just withdraw her cos I find it doesn't help my girl for her english. I still prefer letter hand so in the end I send my gal back to her previous school in bukit panjang. The one in BP really help her in her reading.

Pingu is fun but as I remember there is only like 3 or 4 students in the class and you have to buy their material. They learn by recognizing words the one in BP learn by the sound of letter which is what I wanted.


yishun blk 701 the RC wan
i went there at 7.30pm, there review for a absent students 1 to 1 at tat time. the teacher say say u can request for more writing or even spelling for the children. i still considering cause my son english is poor n don really like english so i think can pingu let him enjoy pick more english
one of parent say if ur child like study be in groups pingu's english can consider. if not hav to change to 1 to 1
i think small group 3 to 4 is ok too many children will lack of concern
by the way i still considering

zoan
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: pingus english

Postby beancurd » Wed May 05, 2010 1:26 pm

zoan wrote:
beancurd wrote:
zoan wrote:whose child's attending pingu's english? Any comment? Good or Bad


I register my girl for this at yis blk 710 not sure is it the same one as you mention. I just withdraw her cos I find it doesn't help my girl for her english. I still prefer letter hand so in the end I send my gal back to her previous school in bukit panjang. The one in BP really help her in her reading.

Pingu is fun but as I remember there is only like 3 or 4 students in the class and you have to buy their material. They learn by recognizing words the one in BP learn by the sound of letter which is what I wanted.


yishun blk 701 the RC wan
i went there at 7.30pm, there review for a absent students 1 to 1 at tat time. the teacher say say u can request for more writing or even spelling for the children. i still considering cause my son english is poor n don really like english so i think can pingu let him enjoy pick more english
one of parent say if ur child like study be in groups pingu's english can consider. if not hav to change to 1 to 1
i think small group 3 to 4 is ok too many children will lack of concern
by the way i still considering


My girl was there only a few months. Ya I agree their class is quite fun they have singing, playing and watch pingu video n as what I know they learn thru visual n listening.

For my girl she tends to be forgettful the teacher can give her a word n she can forget the next min but letter hand helps her better. Thru the sounds of the letter she can read to me the words that is the main reason why I withdraw her from Pingu. :D

beancurd
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:46 am
Total Likes: 0




Return to English