For your info (and in case you have lotsa children's books you won't mind exchanging.)
Blog post: http://blogs.nlb.gov.sg/readandreap/jun ... r-reading/
Used books become new reads at the Book Exchange!
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009
Time: 10.30am to 6pm
Venue: The Plaza, National Library Building,100 Victoria Street
3 easy steps to exchange your used books for new reads:
1. Bring your used books to any Public Library from 11 to 24 April, 11am to 8pm. On 25 April, used books are accepted only at the National Library Building.
2. Drop off your used books and get a book exchange coupon indicating one-for-one exchange for the books accepted.
3. Bring your coupon to The Plaza, National Library Building, on 25 April to redeem for used books dropped off by other book lovers.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Each person can exchange up to a maximum of 30 used books. There is no age limit for participation.
2. We accept children’s and adults’ fiction and non-fiction books (eg. cookbooks, travel guides and romance novels) in any of the four official languages. We also accept used library books bought from previous Library Book Sales. Textbooks, magazines and audio-visual materials will not be accepted.
3. Used books for exchange should be in relatively good physical condition.
4. Only coupons issued with a Book Exchange stamp are valid. Please check your coupons carefully after they are issued to you.
5. Coupons issued are transferable. You may pass them on to your family members or friends to help you redeem.
6. Lost coupons are not replaceable. You are advised to keep your coupons properly till the event on 25 April.
7. Plastic/carrier bags and delivery service will not be provided on Sat, 25 April. You are advised to bring your own carrier bags and/or arrange for transportation of books redeemed.
For enquiries, please call NLB Helpdesk at 6332 3255 or email: email@example.com
Note: NLB reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
PDF poster: http://www.pl.sg/ShowBinary/BEA%20Repos ... poster.pdf