Hua Cheng Education Centre - Discussion

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that specialise in Chinese.

Chinese enrichment Centre

Postby kiasuInLanguage » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Hi,

Has anyone tried Hua Cheng Education Centre at Thomson Plaza?

kiasuInLanguage
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:41 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Chinese enrichment Centre

Postby Lynn2 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi,

I heard about this centre.The feedback seems good.


cheers
Lynn

kiasuInLanguage wrote:Hi,

Has anyone tried Hua Cheng Education Centre at Thomson Plaza?

Lynn2
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:24 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Chinese enrichment Centre

Postby kiasuInLanguage » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:29 am

Lynn2 wrote:Hi,

I heard about this centre.The feedback seems good.


cheers
Lynn

kiasuInLanguage wrote:Hi,

Has anyone tried Hua Cheng Education Centre at Thomson Plaza?


Lynn,

Thanks for the reply. Cam anyone tell me more about this centre? Thinking of sending my child there...

kiasuInLanguage
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:41 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: i-Creative Learner

Postby phtthp » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:48 pm

hi sub_evo76,

you may call up Ci Yuan cc - ask for the China teacher in charge of this class to call you back. (bec cc don't give us Teacher's contact number direct. But you can give them your phone number, for China Teacher to return you a call.)

ask China teacher if your child can still join ? Actually our class started about 3 weeks ago, so your child din miss much. Our Saturday class 5 kids so far. It's better to let him attend, than not to attend.

Ci Yuan cc telephone contact and address is here:-
http://www.pa.gov.sg/locate-our-centres ... tre-2.html

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 13887
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:04 pm
Total Likes: 69


All About Secondary School Chinese Enrichment

Postby vlim » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi,
I would like to find out how is the Hua Cheng Chinese lesson(thomson plaza) for HCL (IP)...Thanks in advance. :please:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Total Likes: 2



Feedback on Hua Cheng at Thomson Pls

Postby vlim » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:50 am

Hi,
Any parent here with secondary school kid attending Hua Cheng (thomson), higher chinese tuition class? How is it? ok? TIA :smile:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: Feedback on Hua Cheng at Thomson Pls

Postby schweppes » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:48 pm

vlim wrote:Hi,
Any parent here with secondary school kid attending Hua Cheng (thomson), higher chinese tuition class? How is it? ok? TIA :smile:


Glad that u asked this question :wink: as I'm also thinking of sending my dd there but to their eastpoint branch.

Heard positive feedback from my sis-in-law that it's a good sch for Chinese and Higher Chinese classes. She was considering Hua Cheng when she was searching for a Chinese tuition class for my niece (for "O" level last year). However, she did not send my niece there as the class schedules cd not coincide. I think my niece went for 1-1 tuition. But according to sil, she wd have sent her daughter to Hua Cheng if she had a choice.

On my part, I had also called up to enquire. Hua Cheng is part of the Learning Point group. The teachers are either MOE trained or non-MOE teachers but who know our education system well.

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 66


Re: Feedback on Hua Cheng at Thomson Pls

Postby vlim » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Hi swheppes! I am happy too tt finally someone reply me hahaaaa.. As I have posted twice at the Chinese enrichment thread but I think no feedback reply.....
Ok shall seriously consider there... Thks!

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: Feedback on Hua Cheng at Thomson Pls

Postby schweppes » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:19 pm

vlim wrote:Hi swheppes! I am happy too tt finally someone reply me hahaaaa.. As I have posted twice at the Chinese enrichment thread but I think no feedback reply.....
Ok shall seriously consider there... Thks!


oh dear... think maybe most parents send their kids to Berries, Tien Hsia, Hua and Han.

When I visited their eastpoint branch, I have a good feel about their place. Also, i tend to trust my sil's opinion when it comes to education related matters. She's the sort who will ask around for feedback and do her "research" to find the best for her dd.

Btw, before kids are admitted, they must sit for a diagnostic test to assess the child's ability. Your ds shd have no problem. :salute:

I definitely need to send my dd for Chinese tuition since we are such a potato family :oops: :faint:

:wink:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 66


Re: Feedback on Hua Cheng at Thomson Pls

Postby vlim » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:24 pm

schweppes wrote:
vlim wrote:Hi swheppes! I am happy too tt finally someone reply me hahaaaa.. As I have posted twice at the Chinese enrichment thread but I think no feedback reply.....
Ok shall seriously consider there... Thks!


oh dear... think maybe most parents send their kids to Berries, Tien Hsia, Hua and Han.

When I visited their eastpoint branch, I have a good feel about their place. Also, i tend to trust my sil's opinion when it comes to education related matters. She's the sort who will ask around for feedback and do her "research" to find the best for her dd.

Btw, before kids are admitted, they must sit for a diagnostic test to assess the child's ability. Your ds shd have no problem. :salute:
I definitely need to send my dd for Chinese tuition since we are such a potato family :oops: :faint:

:wink:

Ya I know abt the diagno test as I checked with them this morning and the lady said it will take abt an hour :scared: ..... Aiyoyo .... Don't dare to mention tt to my Ds.. :wink:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Total Likes: 2


Next

Return to Chinese