Hougang 苏老师学堂 - Discussion

Discussions on tuition centres/enrichment services that specialise in Chinese.

Hougang 苏老师学堂 - Discussion

Postby hdbtaitai8 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:09 pm

Can any one provide feedback of this chinese tution centre in Hougang?

thanks!

hdbtaitai8
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Hougang 苏老师学堂 - feedback required

Postby SengkangMum » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Hi,



Only heard of Yang. Which part of hougang it is located?

SengkangMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Hougang 苏老师学堂 - feedback required

Postby krazy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

hdbtaitai8:
is this the one that is above the very popular coffee shop? I am also looking around.


hdbtaitai8 wrote:Can any one provide feedback of this chinese tution centre in Hougang?

thanks!

krazy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:48 am
Total Likes: 2


Re: Hougang 苏老师学堂 - feedback required

Postby tsjoreng » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:21 pm

苏老师学堂 is at Blk 425 Hougang Ave 6, opp Hougang Mall.

Their website - http://3gsu.com.sg/

Saw the papers from one of my friend's daughter who is in P6 and found interesting. Now in the midst of deciding which time slots to sign up for my P5 and P1.

My P3 boy in Mind Language 534 Hougang Ave 8 and not bad too, just that not many time slots to choose.

The one in Hougang Mall Level 5 is Zhi Ying Language.

tsjoreng
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 3:56 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Hougang 苏老师学堂 - feedback required

Postby SengkangMum » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi tsjoreng,


Thanks for the details. I have just withdraw my gal from Beijing language school. Now still considering between mind language at buangkok or 苏老师学堂。I prefer smaller grp learning than bigger class size. Any opinion for both centre? My friend told me that tien hsia is better in academic but currently no vacancy.

SengkangMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 pm
Total Likes: 1



Re: Hougang 苏老师学堂 - feedback required

Postby sweetjam » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:45 am

SengkangMum wrote:Hi tsjoreng,


Thanks for the details. I have just withdraw my gal from Beijing language school. Now still considering between mind language at buangkok or 苏老师学堂。I prefer smaller grp learning than bigger class size. Any opinion for both centre? My friend told me that tien hsia is better in academic but currently no vacancy.

Can you share why you gave up on Beijing Language School tuition? Thanks.

sweetjam
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:56 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Hougang 苏老师学堂 - feedback required

Postby SengkangMum » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:38 am

Hi sweetjam,


A sudden Change of teacher without informing me. And also I feel that group too big . My gal a bit slow in learning so looking for a smaller group tuition. My gal find it tough to follow too as teacher taught quite fast.

SengkangMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Hougang 苏老师学堂 - feedback required

Postby sweetjam » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:42 am

SengkangMum wrote:Hi sweetjam,


A sudden Change of teacher without informing me. And also I feel that group too big . My gal a bit slow in learning so looking for a smaller group tuition. My gal find it tough to follow too as teacher taught quite fast.

What is the teacher student ratio?

sweetjam
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:56 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Hougang 苏老师学堂 - feedback required

Postby SengkangMum » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:54 am

Hi Sweetjam,


About 12. Teaching pace a bit fast and my gal couldn't follow. THAT'S why I am looking for a smaller group tution not mote than 8.

SengkangMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Hougang 苏老师学堂 - feedback required

Postby SengkangMum » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 am

Hi Sweetjam,


About 12. Teaching pace a bit fast and my gal couldn't follow. THAT'S why I am looking for a smaller group tution not mote than 8.

SengkangMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 pm
Total Likes: 1


Next

Return to Chinese