Printer Recommendation!

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!
Estéema
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:58

Re: Printer Recommendation!

Post by Estéema » Thu May 30, 2019 3:50 pm

Laser ink also expensive but worthwhile coz I don’t want smudges.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:77

Post by ngl2010 » Thu May 30, 2019 3:54 pm

mathtuition88 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:33 pm
Laser printers are fast and value for money. One thing is that they should be kept in well-ventilated rooms (ideally not the bedroom), the laser toner dust is regarded as carcinogenic by some scientists.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toner#Health_risks
I just read your post. Wow! I didn't know that laser printers are carcinogenic similar to asbestos. Thank you for sharing the information. I will never buy laser printer then. However good the printing quality is, it is not worth the health risk.

Anyway, we are still very happy with our ink tank printer that we bought a few years ago. It is extremely cheap to print.

activitygalaxy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by activitygalaxy » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:59 pm

Hey, I am attempting to giving you the inconvenience free and speedy answers for your specialized issues. In the event that you get any sort of issues utilizing Epson printer, at that point contact Epson printer support line and get the best assistance support.
http://www.printersupport8.com/epson-pr ... ne-number/

Sheena8
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Sheena8 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:38 pm

Estéema wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:50 pm
Laser ink also expensive but worthwhile coz I don’t want smudges.
Is it cheaper than ink tank printers? We have been using ink tank printers and so far there's no complain. Now I'm curious if there's more savings using laser ink..

BigDevil
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
Total Likes:31

Post by BigDevil » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:24 pm

Just came across this company selling compatible ink: https://www.ink555.com/Default.asp

I'm in no way affiliated to them, and I have not used their product.
I am posting here so that I can search for it when my current toner cartridge runs out. :wink:

Ella455
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Ella455 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:42 pm

I still prefer Epson printer products especially their L210 printer. I bought my printer in 2014 and it is still working perfectly. We have done counter reset three times and make sure that there is enough ink on it. It is user-friendly and reliable.

maxigamora12
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by maxigamora12 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:05 pm

As far as home printers are concerned, HP canon and brother are the best printers available, however, there are driver issues associated with the same when brother printer in error state windows 10 which are responsible for potential issues associated with printers.

Gilian039
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Gilian039 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:46 pm

maxigamora12 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:05 pm
As far as home printers are concerned, HP canon and brother are the best printers available, however, there are driver issues associated with the same when brother printer in error state windows 10 which are responsible for potential issues associated with printers.
I agree with Brother printers. We bought one in 2017. We are impressed with the first few months of using our Brother printer then all of a sudden it quit working. When we brought the machine to the service center, the repair is costly and we were suggested to buy a new one instead.