Online shopping

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!
mrang
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Online shopping

Post by mrang » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:37 pm

hi guys, do u guys prefer traditional window shopping or shopping on online stores?

daddyKurtis26
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by daddyKurtis26 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:58 pm

mrang wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:37 pm
hi guys, do u guys prefer traditional window shopping or shopping on online stores?
I still prefer the traditional window shopping. I don't want to compromise the quality of the products I will buy without checking them personally

jodani92
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by jodani92 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:34 pm

I prefer online shopping. I recently found this great deal on tonneau cover so I immediately bought one for my truck. There are things that I find it hassle to purchase physically.

Vince19
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Vince19 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:30 pm

jodani92 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:34 pm
I prefer online shopping. I recently found this great deal on tonneau cover so I immediately bought one for my truck. There are things that I find it hassle to purchase physically.
i checked the shop on the link. it is really useful and an easy way to purchase online.

foodandflights
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by foodandflights » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:45 pm

Zalora and Shoppe, my most commonly used online shopping apps

TimC_28
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by TimC_28 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:53 pm

Online shopping can have a good and bad effect. But still, I still prefer traditional shopping. I can ensure the quality of the products and can find products with good prices. But if you don't have time to go outside you can buy online. You can save time and money paying fair when you go to the market.

kimmy4
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by kimmy4 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:32 pm

If you don't have time, just go with online shopping. It can save time and effort. But still, it has a negative effect. you can't guarantee the quality of the products.

Vince19
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Vince19 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:04 pm

i always purchase some skin and face products and I really love online shopping its fast and not hassle at all!! But u really need to check first the reviews in order that u will know that the product you will buy is legit or not fake..

KeeChoo
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by KeeChoo » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:05 pm

Lazada, Amazon and Shoppe are my favourite online shopping apps. I recommend this online shops to you all. Try to check these shops next time!!