Robin readers - IPen - Anyone tried?

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

Robin readers - IPen - Anyone tried?

Postby yuppybb » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Has anyone tried the ipen from robin readers..?
tot of investing it so that my DD can self help in the books reading.
or are there any similar type of device in the market that is equally good and cheap.

I have the leappad but dun find it useful.

yuppybb
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

iPen

Postby Keroppi30 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:14 pm

hi yuppybb,

I got the i-Pen (2g) for my younger daughter who is 3.5yo. The book files are downloaded from their website. The pen is very interactive, the pen can read by simply touching any part of the book and its fairly easy to use..

Keroppi30
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: iPen

Postby yuppybb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:34 am

Keroppi30 wrote:hi yuppybb,

I got the i-Pen (2g) for my younger daughter who is 3.5yo. The book files are downloaded from their website. The pen is very interactive, the pen can read by simply touching any part of the book and its fairly easy to use..

Hi hi
I bought the pen already but felt the books choice Iis quite limited. But overall the pen is quite useful

:)

yuppybb
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby 24hr-mum » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:18 pm

i got the ipen new version - that can store more data (used the old one to trade in). my boy, who is lazy to read, will take the robin readers to read himslf cos he loves the sound effect esp for dragon stories

24hr-mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby golfer » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:54 pm

any1 selling your workable robin i-pen, please kindly email me at bennycheong@hotmail.com

golfer
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Technology & Gadgets