Printer Recommendation!

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!
jsmith03
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Printer Recommendation!

Post by jsmith03 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:42 pm

I have been using the printer for a long time, however so, there has been many errors, but this time while using the Epson printer there is a critical error to it called epson error code 0xf1, I have the question as I am seeking help for the issue, the solution to this issue is not found, I would appreciate if any possible solution to this issue can be found.

dannyc
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by dannyc » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:03 pm

jsmith03 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:42 pm
I have been using the printer for a long time, however so, there has been many errors, but this time while using the Epson printer there is a critical error to it called epson error code 0xf1, I have the question as I am seeking help for the issue, the solution to this issue is not found, I would appreciate if any possible solution to this issue can be found.
Have you tried to do the troubleshooting steps suggested on Epson's website https://www.epsonprintersupport247.com/ ... code-0xf1/?

LeeWhite2019
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by LeeWhite2019 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:39 pm

I have been using 2 printer, brand is Ricoh one at my home and another one at office too and I bought these 8 years ago. It is multifunctional (print + scan), it has a lots other features like it works offline, saves in and paper because it has the function of multiple paged onto one sheet of paper with outstanding performance. I am sharing the link of my printer Ricoh Printer is Offline Windows 10 by visiting here you can get all information regarding this printer that I am using. I haven't faced any kind issue since I am using these. I would highly recommend you go for it I hope this printer will fulfill your requirements to become your one of the best printer.

T.Yeoh
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by T.Yeoh » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:36 pm

LeeWhite2019 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:39 pm
I have been using 2 printer, brand is Ricoh one at my home and another one at office too and I bought these 8 years ago. It is multifunctional (print + scan), it has a lots other features like it works offline, saves in and paper because it has the function of multiple paged onto one sheet of paper with outstanding performance. I am sharing the link of my printer Ricoh Printer is Offline Windows 10 by visiting here you can get all information regarding this printer that I am using. I haven't faced any kind issue since I am using these. I would highly recommend you go for it I hope this printer will fulfill your requirements to become your one of the best printer.
That is nice! Where did you bought your printer and what is the model?

baroncorrz
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Get Instant Solution for Epson printer users

Post by baroncorrz » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:28 pm

Hello " everyone my name is baroncorrz , and we are relaible third party of epson help center , if you face any error in your epson window so don't worry about it . We are rectify your epson windows service disabled error as soon as possible you can easily connect with us and our Epson Support team resolve your intire issue.

For more info :- Epson Help

HansA12
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Get Instant Solution for Epson printer users

Post by HansA12 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:32 pm

baroncorrz wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:28 pm
Hello " everyone my name is baroncorrz , and we are relaible third party of epson help center , if you face any error in your epson window so don't worry about it . We are rectify your epson windows service disabled error as soon as possible you can easily connect with us and our Epson Support team resolve your intire issue.

For more info :- Epson Help
Great! I'll pin this one if in case my printer stops working. Thank you.

corenfozz
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

How do I fix brother printer not connected issue?

Post by corenfozz » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:42 pm

I’m little more confused to connect my brother printer to my computer system. I tried my efforts for it, but I didn’t get success in this challenge. I had no any solution for this technical challenge. Right now, I am not expert in technical field. I am just new to brother printer. So, I am facing brother printer not Printing issue. I want to take the support from technicians. Someone please guide me how to connect brother printer to computer system.

amysmith
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by amysmith » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:32 pm

jsmith03 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:42 pm
I have been using the printer for a long time, however so, there have been many errors, but this time while using the Epson printer there is a critical error to it called Epson error code 0xf1, I have the question as I am seeking help for the issue, the solution to this issue is not found, I would appreciate if any possible solution to this issue can be found.
There are a huge number of solutions are available over the internet. This error occurs due to the Epson users, in this error printer head stop performing its normal functions. Check out the solution below:
1. Check the paper jam issue.
2. Update printer driver
3. Clean your printer head
4. Reset your printer
5. Re-install printer drivers

I hope this quick solution will fix your Epson Error Code 0xf1. Or you can click the link to read a detailed guide to fix the issue.

JassyT
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by JassyT » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:40 pm

Does Epson have online customer support that could help you doing troubleshooting with their printer?

HansA12
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by HansA12 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:45 pm

If it's all about printers, I highly recommend 'HP' Printers. It produces fast print and also with highly durable, scratch resistant inks. It is also reliable, high quality and high volume printing at an affordable cost. It is also the one that I am using at the moment.