Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Printer Recommendation!

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

Re: Printer Recommendation!

Postby Bern888 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Brother laser printers are good, the toner lasts very long. You have to look out for sales, sometimes they can go for very cheap, then you must quickly grab!

Bern888
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:59 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Printer Recommendation!

Postby cvl99 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:48 am

Can anyone explain how printers ALWAYS seem to spoil? Sometimes I feel like printer companies do this just to make you buy new printers.

cvl99
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:53 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Printer Recommendation!

Postby Bern888 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Fuji has very good printers that last long, from my experience at least.

Bern888
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:59 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Printer Recommendation!

Postby marmalade » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Bern888, which model of Brother and Fuji laser printers would you recommend and why? Are you using any of them? If so, which one ? Thks !

marmalade
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 12:27 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Printer Recommendation!

Postby galaxyraider » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:01 pm

marmalade wrote:Bern888, which model of Brother and Fuji laser printers would you recommend and why? Are you using any of them? If so, which one ? Thks !


I'm using Fuji FX DocuPrint CM225 and so far it's been working well. I like it as it supports wireless and USB so I can scan and store the files to either my laptop (wireless) or to my thumbdrive (USB). It can even print directly from my Samsung phone.

galaxyraider
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:09 pm
Total Likes: 7



Re: Printer Recommendation!

Postby marmalade » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:37 pm

galaxyraider wrote:
marmalade wrote:Bern888, which model of Brother and Fuji laser printers would you recommend and why? Are you using any of them? If so, which one ? Thks !


I'm using Fuji FX DocuPrint CM225 and so far it's been working well. I like it as it supports wireless and USB so I can scan and store the files to either my laptop (wireless) or to my thumbdrive (USB). It can even print directly from my Samsung phone.



Thanks ! but too bad no promotion in IT show. When did you buy and how much does it cost then ?

marmalade
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 12:27 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Printer Recommendation!

Postby FootprintLeaver » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:41 am

hi,
i am also considering getting an economical color laser printer for printing school assignments. would appreciate if you could share your experience. Thanks!

FootprintLeaver
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:02 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Printer Recommendation!

Postby galaxyraider » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:21 am

marmalade wrote:
galaxyraider wrote:
marmalade wrote:Bern888, which model of Brother and Fuji laser printers would you recommend and why? Are you using any of them? If so, which one ? Thks !


I'm using Fuji FX DocuPrint CM225 and so far it's been working well. I like it as it supports wireless and USB so I can scan and store the files to either my laptop (wireless) or to my thumbdrive (USB). It can even print directly from my Samsung phone.



Thanks ! but too bad no promotion in IT show. When did you buy and how much does it cost then ?


I can't remember but I think it's about $400. There was a promotion so I received NTUC vouchers and 1 free toner.

galaxyraider
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:09 pm
Total Likes: 7


Re: Printer Recommendation!

Postby laughingcat » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:16 pm

asking for a friend.....anybody has HP officejet pro 8500 wireless series to let go?

laughingcat
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2680
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:01 am
Total Likes: 8


Re: Printer Recommendation!

Postby Estéema » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:12 pm

Canon IMAGECLASS MF635CX
It's color printer, copier, duplex printing, wireless, etc
For adults' work, kids' work & project.
Only paid $399 in Nov '17 when they had a promotion.

Love it's multi-function & ease of operation. :love:

Estéema
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3080
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:15 am
Total Likes: 31


PreviousNext

Return to Technology & Gadgets

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres