Cant transfer songs to my Iphone 4!!! Help!!!

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

Cant transfer songs to my Iphone 4!!! Help!!!

Postby girlmum » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Dear All,

Help needed!! Have transfer songs from my comp library to itune but cant "drag" to my Iphone. Cant find the iphone icon on my desktop :? that I can drag from the itune. Pls help!! :?:

Thanks

girlmum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Cant transfer songs to my Iphone 4!!! Help!!!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 pm

girlmum wrote:Dear All,

Help needed!! Have transfer songs from my comp library to itune but cant "drag" to my Iphone. Cant find the iphone icon on my desktop :? that I can drag from the itune. Pls help!! :?:

Thanks

You are probably new to iTunes. You don't drag music to your phone. You synchronize it.
Once you connect your phone and it is recognised by iTunes, it will appear on the left under "Devices". Click on it and then you can select all kinds of multimedia stuff you want to sync to your phone.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby girlmum » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:41 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:You are probably new to iTunes. You don't drag music to your phone. You synchronize it.
Once you connect your phone and it is recognised by iTunes, it will appear on the left under "Devices". Click on it and then you can select all kinds of multimedia stuff you want to sync to your phone.

Thanks Chief, will try it & hopefully i can do it cos i am quite an IT idiot. :oops:

girlmum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby fussyMummy » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi,

The iphone too "hightech" for me...

Found it not so "friendly" to use... need to go some steps to download somethings.. not even can transfer by bluetooth.. ( :? am I correct?)

and the alarm..once you off the phone.. no alarm... :cry:

fussyMummy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby girlmum » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:08 pm

fussyMummy wrote:Hi,

The iphone too "hightech" for me...

Found it not so "friendly" to use... need to go some steps to download somethings.. not even can transfer by bluetooth.. ( :? am I correct?)

and the alarm..once you off the phone.. no alarm... :cry:

Yah.. quite hightech for me too. want to download stuffs also so troublesome.. i was very blur when i took the phone..got to bear travelling w/o music. :cry:

girlmum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Technology & Gadgets