Leapfrog

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

Leapfrog

Postby ppnqq » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:19 pm

I am not sure if I should post this under "Childcare and Kindergartens", else where or here as there isn't any category for "Preschoolers". Mod, kindly please remove or move it else where if you find this inappropriate. Thank you.

I have seen some Leapfrog Learning to Read series (or phonics with those pen-like device type) at Kiddy Palace but very confused because they have so many varieties with different pricing of course. For some, they seem about the same with slight price difference only. Tried checking with the staff but they do not have any idea too and for some, it seems to us that there should have quite a number of books included but from the packaging and the feel of the weight, it doesn't advise so.

Anyone has any of these packs can share what you have, how you find the product and which is more appropriate for which age level please?

Thank you so much.

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: Leapfrog

Postby ppnqq » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:59 am

Anyone tried any of the leapfrog products?

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: Leapfrog

Postby nothingling » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:15 am

Leapfrog is great!
I bought the Tag Junior Book Pal for my 15 month old toddler, and he 'reads' with it for a good 20 min daily on his own.
The My Pal Scout is also very enriching, since he 'talks' and 'interacts' with my son, and you can even customise the songs, fave food, etc.

nothingling
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Technology & Gadgets