Free website to upload photos of children cloths for sale?

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

Free website to upload photos of children cloths for sale?

Postby hmsg » Mon May 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi, planning to take photos of children (3 - 5yo) winter & branded clothing for sale.

Any idea if there is a free website I can upload the photos (~30+) for members to see n buy?

Thanks.

hmsg
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Re: Free website to upload photos of children cloths for sal

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon May 25, 2009 10:22 pm

hmsg wrote:Hi, planning to take photos of children (3 - 5yo) winter & branded clothing for sale.

Any idea if there is a free website I can upload the photos (~30+) for members to see n buy?

Thanks.

Why not use the PostImage.org resources on KiasuParents.com? See the small link "Add image to post" at the bottom of the edit box whenever you are posting a message?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Free website to upload photos of children cloths for sal

Postby hmsg » Mon May 25, 2009 10:40 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
hmsg wrote:Hi, planning to take photos of children (3 - 5yo) winter & branded clothing for sale.

Thanks.

Why not use the PostImage.org resources on KiasuParents.com? See the small link "Add image to post" at the bottom of the edit box whenever you are posting a message?

ok, thanks! Will take the pics this weekend!

hmsg
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Return to Technology & Gadgets