Print from anywhere in the world and share your printer

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

Print from anywhere in the world and share your printer

Postby AT Online Store » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:25 am

View video

Google Cloud Print works whether you’re in the same room as your printer, or on another continent. It also doesn’t matter whether you’re on a phone, a traditional desktop, or anything in between (like a tablet).

Google Cloud Print, you can make your home and work printers available to you and anyone you choose, from the applications you use every day. Home or office.

Classic Printers connect to the Internet through a laptop or PC, and register with Google Cloud Print using a feature of Google Chrome.

For the best Google Cloud Print experience, we recommend that you use a Cloud Ready printer. Cloud Ready printers connect directly to the web and don’t require a PC to setup: you can connect one to your Google Cloud Print account in seconds, and immediately start printing to it.

and it's free

AT Online Store

Re: Print from anywhere in the world and share your printer

Postby ezraholf » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm

If only i could find a printer that supports both AirPrint and Cloud Print.. i have seen the lists supported printers of both printing technology yet it is not complete and does not cross referenced with each other. You can find a printer that supports AirPrint but not Cloud Print at the same time as of the moment i am looking for a new printer. I have a fair basic requirements for the inkjet since i do not print often but i would really want one that supports both Android and iOS. and i am also torn between inkjet and laser printer.. :shrug:

Return to Technology & Gadgets