IT Gadgets Seek Advise Where To Purchase

Thinking of upgrading your handphone or PC again? Trying to manage your children's use of technology? Come and share your experiences!

IT Gadgets Seek Advise Where To Purchase

Postby Sniper Angel » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:09 am

Hi All,

Where can buy those thumbdrive, memory card (SD or Micro SD) in which they do offer like certain years of warranty or best lifetime warranty?
What are the brands available in the market?

Also how about mobile booster charger where can charge iphone or samsung phone at outside? Again any brands you can recommend & best have lifetime or with certain years of warranty.

Someone told me can buy online at what qqshop but I quite worried on the warranty issues.

Sniper Angel
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: IT Gadgets Seek Advise Where To Purchase

Postby Linlin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Go gain city, courts or Harvey Norman. Trustworthy place. Avoid going sim lim sq cos anytime they can scam u.

Linlin
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Actually, my advice is totally the opposite of Linlin's. There's no cheaper place to get most of your IT gadgets than SLS. Just be saavy and walk around before you make the purchase.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Dreamgear » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Go to sim lim square - bizgram, cybermind for cards and usb drive. Brand i like is sandisk. Sometimes giant and ntuc have special offer at not too bad prices.

Power bank can buy from challenger, they have a house brand valora. Or else buy branded like energizer or gp battery.

If you are really concern about warranty then buy everything at challenger.... A bit ex, but peace of mind. Members get extra discounts...

Dreamgear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Linlin » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:09 pm

The person selling thing at SLS told me if no money don't go SLS buy go funan it mall, online to buy after I talk to other shop ppl they also comment to me that is better don't buy at SLS cos mostly import in and got any prob some shop don't even care. Perhaps you can approach security for advise before u decide.

Linlin
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Dreamgear » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Ask security for what advise? Lol

Dreamgear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Linlin » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:06 am

Dreamgear wrote:Ask security for what advise? Lol

Ask security which shop is trustworthy. They are there everyday and will be able to know which want have more dispute etc

Linlin
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby sundaymorning » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Sniper Angel wrote:Hi All,

Where can buy those thumbdrive, memory card (SD or Micro SD) in which they do offer like certain years of warranty or best lifetime warranty?
What are the brands available in the market?

Also how about mobile booster charger where can charge iphone or samsung phone at outside? Again any brands you can recommend & best have lifetime or with certain years of warranty.

Someone told me can buy online at what qqshop but I quite worried on the warranty issues.

For thumb drive can buy from SLS - Tradepac
mobile charger - qoo10
I think qoo10 provide with a short period of warranty . :)

sundaymorning
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Technology & Gadgets